End of Kamen Rider: part 1

3rd person POV:

In a secluded corner under a stairwell, in the Anti-Angel HQ, (Y/n) sat crouched up, alone.

(Y/n): How many did I kill...? How many did I help kill...? How many dreams did I crush...?

(Y/n): But if I didn't others would have died and- No!

(Y/n): I... I can't justify what I did? Can I?

(Y/n): It was easy... They looked and acted like wild monsters... In reality, they were unlucky... It felt right, but...

(Y/n): It's not right!

(Y/n): Or is it...?

(Y/n): Wha-what do I do...?

(Y/n): I'm lost...

Part 1: The end has arrived.

(Opening theme)

(War room)

Maya: All connection with the outside has been cut off?

Makoto: We're on first level alert.

Maya: But that doesn't make any sense. Kaworu was the cause of the angels. With him gone, there shouldn't be any angels, or well...

Shingeru: At least not until one natural somehow comes to existence?

Maya: Yeah.

Makoto: If we're safe until then... Why are we on first level alert?

Maya: What's going to happen with the Anti-Angel division and the riders?

Shingeru: Our division will probably be disbanded. I don't know what they're going to do with us.

Shingeru: All we can do is wait and see what this "Instrumentality project" is.

Maya:(sigh)... I wish Ritsuko senpai was here.

(Deep in the computer room of SB)

Misato was searching for something through all the files of SB. Thanks to Kaji, she had the tools she needed to do so.

Misato: Hmm...

Misato: Humanity has reached the end of its evolutionary potential?

Misato: And the Instrumentality project will force it to continue by making everyone into a single consummate being?

Misato: And they want to use the riders, the man-made angels, as the instrument to cause it all...

Misato:... Just like Kaji said they would.

(SEELE communication base)

01: The time has come.

01: With the information, we've gained, we now know the spear of Longinus is missing. Which means Lilith cannot be used.

01: Our only hope now is to use Faiz.

Gendo: That wasn't part of the original Seele plan.

Kaouzou: So the Kamen Riders are the pinnacle of humanity's existence.

Gendo: Humanity must evolve if they wish to shape this world.

Gendo: That's one of the reasons why we created them.