The Next Faiz

FL: This world is not the only one...

FL: You see, we are living in a loop.... The earth exists then is destroyed.

FL: The moon then takes Earth's place and vice versa. It then starts all over again with small changes at best.

FL: I am your daughter from the previous loop.

Yn:...

FL: You don't believe me?

Yn: The Next Faiz gear... It's turning me into your father?

FL: It's turning you into the only person who can end the loop.

FL: You will become the Next Faiz and take over Smart Brain to begin the preparations to save this world.

Yn: And how exactly will I be doing that?

FL: By transforming everyone into Angel's.

Yn:...

Taking out the Next Faiz gear, Yn tossess it over to Faiz Lady, who looks at it confused.

He then tossess a necklace to Faiz Lady who opens it to find a picture of him.

Yn: My father's... Now I don't know if its a form of manipulating me...

Yn: Or if he's an even bigger tsundere than Asuka...

Yn: But... I'm too much of a kid to just let this go and not find out.

Yn: If you were actually telling the truth. Then we'll figure out how to safe the world ourselves.

FL:....

Picking up the Next Faiz gear, she tosses it over her shoulder.

FL: Then I guess you only look like him...

Yn: I guess I do.

5-5-5

Yn: Don't.

Enter.

Standing By.

She inserts the phone into the belt.

Complete

FL: Henshin.

Putting the belt on, Faiz Lady becomes the Next Faiz.

FL: Even if God deems this a sin... I will fulfill my father's dream!

Yn: Hmph... So he had a dream? What a lucky man. Then again... he got a stupid daughter.

Yn: Whatever...

He dashes at FL, leaping over her as the Auto Vajin arrived to drop off the original Faiz Gear.

As AV holds off FL, Yn prepares the Faiz Gear.

Yn: Don't fail me now...

5-5-5