Smart Brain files 8: The birth of Smart Brain.

3rd person POV:

After the Awakening of Faiz Blaster, several things happened.

The three riders were taken to the hospital to be treated.

(Y/n) was taken to see how the high amount of Photon Blood had affected him. He was soon related when they found nothing wrong.

Rei wasn't in the hospital, however, she was being treated somewhere.

Asuka suffered the most injuries from the battle and was forced to stay hospitalized until her wounds healed. The Kaixa gear also suffering major damage, which Ritsuko was quick to begin repairs and modifications.

In the chaos, Kaouzou was kidnapped with Kaji as the prime suspect. At the same time, Kaji was told his final mission.

(Seele communication base)

Tied to a chair, Kaouzou was sitting in front of several pillars that were numbered and indicated "sound only".

Kaouzou: How rude... Kidnapping me off the streets?

01: We needed a long conversation with you, and this was the only way to ensure that.

Kaouzou: Haven't changed at all. You still don't take other's situations into account, do you?

07: The problem we've been addressing has emerged, the consequences are now inevitable.

03: We have no wish to create a god.

04: But the Faiz Blaster has pushed the limits we've set for Smart Brain.

02: Do not hide it, Ikari wishes to make a god!

05: Please try to cooperate with us Fuyutsuki-sensei.

Kaouzou: Sensei...

Kaouzou:(mind) That brings me back...

Kaouzou narration:

A long time ago... I was introduced to a woman named Yui Ikari.

 I was introduced to a woman named Yui Ikari