Cyari's offer

".. Treading steps.. sighing breath.. flapping robes.. clanking swords...."

Drap.. drap.. drap...

A magic knight ran away from something while casting his spell. In the middle of the forest that stretches hills, he tried to escape from someone who was chasing him. The sword called A Froura that acted as a wand also glowed blue, responding to Magia and the spells cast on it.

"... Fairy dust..."

Dark blue magic dust scattered in the air. Dust that creates the illusion of light for anyone who hits it.

"Hahaha... Repel..."

A Unicorn who was the target of the magic easily dispelled. His eyes could clearly see where the magic knight was going. Even in the difficult terrain of the forest, his four legs are able to catch up with agility.

"tch"

"... Enlightening..." the unicorn's horn glowed white. The light spread in all directions and dispelled the darkness of the forest, making the target more clearly visible.

"Ah damn, he used that light magic again..." the knight couldn't immediately look back because the bright light of magic would hurt his eyes instantly.

"Hahahahaha......... looks like I'll win again this time.. 100 years too soon for you to feel like you've won from me" said the Unicorn without slowing down his steps.

"We'll see.. HUP..!!"

Suddenly the magic knight just disappeared from view.

"..!!!!" The confused unicorn looked left and right, turning its ears back and forth. Even though the knight was still in front of his eyes and shone with the light of Enlightening, but why did he suddenly disappear and leave no trace of sound?

srak... srakk...

The bushes far ahead sounded like they were moving as if someone was behind them.

"Hehehe.. there you are...." Unicorn began to walk carefully so that his arrival was not noticed. However..

"HUP..!! JHAA...!!!!" suddenly the Knight sat on his back, out of nowhere he came.

"...!!!!" The surprised unicorn was at a loss for words.

It turned out that the knight had been hiding above the height of the tree trunk. He had thrown a stone into the bushes there when the Unicorn looked the other way. It distracts him from paying attention to how close he is.

"YEEEIII... I WON.... right, Cyari..???"

"hahahahaha.... that's right... my students are getting clever day by day huh..."

"Isn't it great that I can disappear without a trace and without a sound??"

"Yes... who did you learn to?"

Without getting off the back of Cyari the Unicorn, Peter the magic knight continued their chat. The sorcery master and his disciple then descended the hill and walked home, returning to the capital where the castle of Gi Ankalia where Peter lived was located. Yes, Peter the Guardian of Chaldene lives in one of the 9 great castles of Enn Vassili. A thousands year old castle whose strength knows no age.

"From.. my friend, Louis the Shapeshifter.. they are very good at disguise, hiding, disappearing.. basically about escaping from the enemy without worrying about being chased.. I really admire them .."

"It was their circumstances that forced them to find a way to survive.. a way of survival that is no longer needed, but remains to this day."

"Wow .. again there is a historical story that you have not told me huh .."