Frienemy

In the first room, Sam and Peter began to look exhausted. Their magic has now been exhausted.

"Huh?!" Peter felt something drip from his nose. He slowly touched it with his withered hand. There was a red liquid stuck to his fingers. Yes, blood. Blood started dripping from Peter's nose who forced himself to use his Magia to the limit.

"Sam... I....." syuungg... BRUKK... Peter fainted instantly. He was lying behind Samuel who was still focused on the opponent.

 He was lying behind Samuel who was still focused on the opponent

"AHH..!!! PETER..!!!!" srakk.. wuusshhh..... Samuel carried Peter and flew to the sky with a pair of wings whose feathers were tangled.

Apart from running out of energy, they also started to run out of spells because almost all the magic they knew had been used to defeat the opponent. On the other hand, their opposing stone soldiers were still able to stand and only suffered minor damage in the form of insignificant scratches or cracks.

"GGRRROOOAAAA......" Even their opponents who couldn't fly just stared at them as they rampaged through the place. The shock created by their footsteps was unheard of for the two comrades who took refuge in the air.

"..Peter.. wake up.. HEEII...!!!!! come on...." Samuel with teary eyes tried to wake up his friend. The fresh blood that was still pouring from his nose made Sam even more worried because he had never seen a person who completely ran out of Magia until he was unconscious.

"...Nat.. han...." Peter slowly opened his eyes. There were dark circles around his withered eyes. His breath trembled. His armor and clothes looked shabby.

"...Yeah... hold on... heal yourself... don't push yourself too hard..."

".. I'm... heavy.. huh...." Peter stared at Samuel's wrinkled wings, speaking in a low voice. He didn't want to be a burden to his friend.

"What..?!?! why do you think so?!?!" The corner of Samuel's eyes began to shed warm tears. He couldn't bear to see Peter's condition. Despite being in a tangled state, his two wings still fiercely flapped to keep the two of them floating in the air avoiding the enemy's attacks temporarily.

".. oh yeah.. Come to think of it.. at the beginning of the meeting.. let alone you and me.. we all didn't trust each other because our differences huh.. you who live in the sky.. and I live on earth.. you are with the Pegasus.. I am with the Unicorns.." While closing his eyes, Peter reminisced about being with his Celestial friend. His left hand gently touched Samuel's right hand which was carrying his back.

"Yes.. I remember very well you pointed a sword at Minho but he made a joke instead.. hahaha.. and I'm always annoyed with your mouth that is always noisy .. " Samuel replied while laughing softly. The middle ponytail that came off after the fight made his black hair look thick.

"Don't forget huh.. you're also sometimes noisy even more so than me .." Peter replied again.

".. But now our hearts are united right.. that's what's important.. even until now... as you said.. I am the sky.. and you are the earth.." Samuel let his forehead meet Peter's forehead. The two friends closed their eyes in gratitude for their friendship.