Bokkie

"I've been going around for a while but couldn't find any sign of the Broken Compass.. I can't summon that thing myself, and even if I could.. Zefyros will definitely disable my ability to summon it.." In the midst of frozen time Felix thought hard about the exam.

".. that thing was stolen several times by other sirens who were jealous of me before I was appointed Earl of Sirens.. but miraculously Broken Compass always came back to me.. it disappeared at night, I frantically looked for it in the morning but at night again. .that thing is already near me again.. not just once.. maybe three or five times.. maybe the thief got tired and stopped knowing that thing will always come back to me..."

"Wait... what if during these three hours that thing was actually near me?!" Felix looked around him. It could be that his guess was right. But there was nothing that looked like a glass ball of Broken Compass there. Only rocks, aquatic plants and... an alien animal that followed him from the start. He looked again carefully at the strange animal. Has one horn like a Narwhale and... some kind of star symbol on his chest?

"... BROKEN COMPASS?!?!"

Felix returned the flow of time he had stopped. He then caught the strange animal. The red horns reminded him of Broken Compass arrows and his golden yellow body color was the same as the Alicorn's golden creation Magia.

"Chun .. chun chunn ..." the animal was actually happy when Felix hugged him tightly.

"My Broken Compass.. I found it.." Felix lifted the animal above his head. Stating that he managed to find the Broken Compass he was looking for.

 Stating that he managed to find the Broken Compass he was looking for

"Earl of Sirens.. you passed.." Zefyros then called him back to the room where he, Samuel, and Peter were.

Right? What we are looking for is actually not far from us.

When it appeared, not only did Felix's tail turn into legs, but the small animal's fins also turned into a pair of wings with soft feathers.

"Chun.. chun.. chun.." While flying around Felix, the now-living Broken Compass seemed to really like Felix and didn't want to go far.

"Hahah.. you're so cute.. Zefyros, why did you turn the Broken Compass into a living thing? Aren't there many other kinds of tests you could possibly give me?" Felix asked, still stroking his new pet.

"Of course to test you.. how do you make decisions in times of urgency.. I also know that various types of Time Magic have side effects when used.. including the time-stopping magic you used during the exam. you use it when your time is pressed.. you sacrifice risk to prolong time and think far until you finally realize and find Broken Compass.. and again.. don't think I don't know when you're alone you will think of the glass ball as a friend to chat with .. " Zefyros replied while blinking slowly.

"Wait.. what do you mean??"

"Broken.. Compass... that animal is Broken Compass..???"

Zefyros didn't answer, just smirked as he narrowed his eyes.