Spirit of West and Confidence

"... pretty far huh.." Louis tried to break the silence with small talk.

".. yes .. until now the end has not been seen .." replied Felix who was walking next to him. He stepped carefully so that his feet did not trip over the rocks.

Still nothing to see as far as the light that Jeongin turned on.

"...wait.." Minho stopped his steps and blocked his friends to stop too. He heard something from the far end of the hall.

".. what is it?" Peter whispered. He knows Minho as Feline has instincts and sharp hearing.

".. Jeongin.. do you hear?" Minho whispered back to Jeongin. He turned to the Fox Priestess with his ears still folded back.

"...Yes.." Jeongin answered slowly. His ears are erect but slowly fold down. A sign that he too was afraid.

"What.. what did you hear??" whispered Louis who was getting anxious seeing the reactions of the two Beasts. He gripped the outer layer of his robes tightly, scared too.

"... the sound of breathing... or the snoring... of a large animal... he's out of my sight... I can't see him clearly..." Louis said. The tail feathers stood up. He was just as scared because he didn't know the origin of the voice he heard.

".. let me try to check .." Peter put his hand on the wall of the dark hallway. His navy Magia waves radiated all around. He tried to detect what was in front of them.

".. his size.. his approximate shape.. like.. a dragon..." Peter removed his hand from the wall. His voice was no longer whispering like before.

"Dragons?! In a place like this??" Chris the King of Dragons was surprised. He had never felt any of his people living in Chaldene especially in the ground.

"Yeah.. don't worry.. My magic doesn't feel any evil from that creature.. in fact, he is fast asleep .." Peter explained calmly. He clapped his hands to clean the dust after touching the hallway wall.

"hoo .." Minho and Jeongin were no longer tense. Their ears are no longer bent.

"I'm getting curious come on, we'll be there soon .."

"Yes.." They quickened their pace to see the Dragon form Peter was referring to.

Drap.. drap.. drap....

"Dragon.. What kind of dragon lives underground like this.."

"Yes Chan, I'm also curious .."

"There, there's a big room up ahead... we'll be there in a bit."

Sure enough. Seen a Dragon sleeping with folded wings and tail. The scales are pure white with purple-pink crystals along the back to the tail. Crystals that seem to be Amethyst and Rose quartz. However, its size is smaller than the size of an adult Dragon.

The dragon was fast asleep in a large room at the end of the Ro Ktoico hallway. His breath was low. Peter as the guardian knight of Chaldene had never heard of a Dragon in his country while Chris, never knew of the existence of a crystal Dragon in his people.

"amethyst and rose quartz.. could crystals grow in a dragon's body?" Samuel wanted to come closer and touch the Crystals but was afraid that the Dragon would be bothered.

"... is this Dragon who called as Chaldene's hidden gem?" asked Felix as he looked at the unique Dragon he had never seen before. From head to tail, the more he gazed at him the more fascinated he became. Moreover, the amethyst crystal on the Dragon's back is no less beautiful than the one that adorns his crown.

".... I don't know .." without turning Peter answered his Siren friend. Born and raised in Chaldene, it was the first time he had discovered something so amazing hidden in his country.