Broken compass

"Good job .." Zefyros praised. He immediately called back Samuel and Peter to accompany him to watch over the other Stray Kids members. His face really showed a joy that he had never felt in the last decades.

".. you guys are such a mess huh.. hahaha.. let me help... come here..."

"Ng? okay.."

Zefyros then wrapped Samuel and Peter in his wings. After a few seconds, he released them both again. Now their condition that was previously really messy is now back to normal. Neat without missing anything.

"whoaaaa... you can do healing magic too huh... just like Felix..."

"Not really.. I'm just fixing your messy condition.. If your wounds are serious and bleeding, maybe I can't heal as well as him..."

"How are our friends, Zefyros?"

"Just watch them go through my magic pool.. 6 of your friends are still betting on time and fate.. let's just pray that they succeed.." Zefyros spoke while bending his long neck. Shows the magic pool where the shadows of 6 members of Stray Kids are reflected.

 Shows the magic pool where the shadows of 6 members of Stray Kids are reflected

"may us??"

"Of course you can.. a bonus for those of you who finish the exam earliest .."

Samuel and Peter were curious and excitedly approached the edge of the pool. The trio of beasts were attacking each other, Sky who was resigned, Louis who was trying to concentrate and Felix who was swimming to and fro. All reflected from the magic of the magic pool.

Felix was running out of time. There were only five minutes left but he had yet to find any sign of the Broken Compass.

"Chun chunn ..." the little strange animal was still following him in circles ever since.

"How many times have I told you.. if this exam is over then you can come with me.. huh..???" Even though Felix tried to chase him away and keep him away he relentlessly pursued.

"Earl of Siren.. you only have five minutes left.." Zefyros' voice was heard again. Felix gasped at how fast time had passed for him.

"Oh no.... I'm running out of time..."

Felix always uses Broken Compass to find direction and truth. It never left him. There was even a story where those who were jealous of Felix, who was respected by the other Sirens, tried to steal the Broken Compass from him. Siren is a clan of 9 kingdoms who bear the sin of envy. It was only natural that since the first day that Felix had lowered his magic compass, several of the Sirens were looking at him with suspicious and jealous eyes. Envy sees other people get grace and have something they don't have.

If I don't have that gift, then no one can have it. That's more or less the feeling of envy that can grow in anyone's heart.

Some of them want to use Broken Compass for their own benefit. And some wanted to steal it from Felix's hands because they couldn't accept seeing the young man in the limelight. Although most of the Sirens respect and often ask Felix for help in times of trouble, there will always be a shadow behind the bright light.