Meet the Ancestors

As if being transported to a dreamland.. a figure that shines bright and blue entirely.. calling out Chris' name..

"Wake up.. King of Dragons.."

Chris slowly summoned his consciousness..

"King of Dragons.. I want to talk to you.."

"Hah?!" woke up in a place that was entirely white as above the clouds, in front of Chris sat a blue dragon who was staring at him intently.

The figure was wingless like Dragons, but had a long whisker and the claws tended to be short. Dragon serpent, that's how his form can be called. The dragon's body is indeed slender and long like a snake and its tail is very long. The tip of the dragon's tail is even decorated with blue fins. But somehow Chris felt familiar with him. It was as if we had met at another time.

 It was as if we had met at another time

"You ... Blue spirit .." Chris whispered softly. His two eyes didn't blink in amazement by the figure. Slowly he bowed to the holy dragon.

".. I'm glad you realized me.. yes.. I'm the one you call the Blue Spirit. But know that I also have names like other ancient spirits... and my name is Kazu, Blue Spirit and Loyalty..."

Blue spirit and loyalty he said? Wow, this experience is really very interesting. The ancient spirit named Kazu or better known as the Blue Spirit, introduced himself.

"... what is in front of you is only a small part of my soul that is stored in the tiara you are wearing. Know that my real body is still exploring in the Milky Way, flying as a comet that crosses the Enn Vassili only once every 75 dragon years.. and the name of the comet is the same as my nickname, Blue Spirit comet.. have you ever seen that comet in your life... son? "

"Eh.. uhmm.. n-not yet.."

"Hahaha.. don't be so awkward.. my purpose in meeting you here is.. to give you a new gift as a sign of your passing the test given by Zefyros the West Spirit.. the gift I will give you is a weapon.. use it for good— use it when you need it..." The blue dragon lowered its head so it could get a better look at Chris.

".. also know that I'm always with you.. in that tiara... Chris Bang .." Blue Spirit realized he didn't see the slightest bad temper in Chris. That's why the sentence he wanted to say he changed.

Shortly after, the blue dragon disappeared into smoke as his words finished.

Meanwhile, Minho was taken to a place similar to the place where Chris and Blue Spirit were talking. It stands in the middle of the void.

Tap.. tap.. tap..

Suddenly someone walked up to him. A Beast like himself, a Tiger. Well built with a claw wound in his left eye. His half-human form is not as perfect as Minho. But Minho could feel the strength and aura of strong leadership from the Tiger.

 But Minho could feel the strength and aura of strong leadership from the Tiger