Messed up

Sky, just like Louis He took his test alone. But unlike his friends, he was placed in a tidier room with sparkling crystals emitting abundant light in every corner. Still the same as before, he tried to speak but his throat felt empty, no sound came out.

"hh... hhh..." Several times he took a deep breath and tried to scream but all he could hear was gasping for breath. While waiting for Zefyros, the Pixy could only pace around the room because he was stationed alone. He couldn't hide the panic in his chest.

"Okay okay Sky, calm down... surely all of this has a meaning... right? A Froura, Chriso and Broken compass was taken from my friends.. this must be to test us if we don't have our most important thing right??" while nodding and deep in thought, Sky tried to calm down.

After Samuel, Peter and Louis got their test orders, it was finally Sky's turn to be given orders by Zefyros.

"Prince of Pixies.. this might be a bit extreme but.. I'm temporarily taking your voice as part of the exam. And the test I'm giving you is.. you have to manifest magic without singing.."

"..what did he say?! I heard wrong right?!" Pixy's eyes widened. Surprised by the order he had just heard. Zefyros continued his words to the end.

"... if you pass your voice will return by itself and your magic will get stronger.. if you give up and fail, at the end of the test your voice will still come back but you get nothing from me.."

Sky was silent for a moment as he thought back. In the center of the room decorated with Carnelian, rose quartz and Fluorite he stood with his chin propped up.

".. manifesting magic without singing(?) you must be kidding me.. I'm a Pixy.. since thousands of years ago my people all manifest magic with songs.. but yeah.. it's not called a test if it's easy.. it's too soon to give up.. I'd better try some way..." he said to himself. He then gathered Magia, by moving his mouth as if singing, he tried to release magic.

"#$%^&(*&%#@........." His lips moved, chanting a simple incantation. But to no avail, the Magia he had gathered slowly broke apart and evaporated in the air.

 But to no avail, the Magia he had gathered slowly broke apart and evaporated in the air

"Hmm.. failed.. then I'll try another way... but... what..."

The nervousness in his heart was even conveyed to his pair of wings which involuntarily vibrated by themselves. As if wanting to fly but hesitated. Will he find a way to release his magic?

Let's move on to the next group of exams.

Chris, Minho and Jeongin were placed in the same room. The room which was much wider than the other rooms even seemed too big for Zefyros himself.

"Oh? I-I was worried that I would be placed alone.. thank goodness I'm with you guys.." Jeongin's fox ears that had been folded up now straightened up. Relieved that his worries didn't come to pass.

"Ngg.... Okay.. the three of us.. what are we doing here?" Chris innocently asked.

"Tsk.. let's plant corn, we'll see how many tons of corn we can harvest later.." Again Minho, answered him not seriously.