Earl of Sirens

Then in that year, Neptunalia did not happen

Then in that year, Neptunalia did not happen. Leviathan messed up all the preparations and still arrogantly forced the Sirens to turn to worship him instead. Obviously the Sirens didn't want to. They still believe in what is good. For the Sirens, God Neptune and Goddess Salacia are not just Gods to worship. They are a place for prayers anchored. A place to give thanks and ask for protection because they are the Gods of the seas, the place where the Sirens live. Unlike Leviathan, who only understands immortality, power, and envy.

"I TOLD YOU THE GOD YOU WORSHIP DOES NOT EXIST..!!!!"

"help......" a female siren threatened with a flick of the Leviathan's tail, screamed hysterically.

"Clear shield..!!!" luckily the Priest saved him with a shield so the impact of Leviathan's tail didn't kill them.

"swim as far as possible from this island..!!! put your safety first...!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA... EVERYWHERE YOU RUN I'LL CHARGE... YOUR LIFE WILL NOT BE REST WHEN I'M IN THE OCEAN"

Felix, who was still a child at that time, fled to save himself according to the Priest's orders. While holding tightly to his Broken compass, he believes there will be a day when the Sirens represent Neptune to avenge the evil of the devil. His purple eyes sharply glared at Leviathan. A look that an innocent kid his age couldn't possibly have.

Unfortunately, the following year was the same, Leviathan came and ruffled the entire island until the island where the execution of Neptunalia almost drowned.

Infuriated by the cancellation of the two festivals, a siren proposed to move the place and date of Neptunalia.

"Are you sure? The implementation may not be as lively as the usual years."

"I think the important thing is that Neptunalia is done.. it doesn't matter if it's festive or not.."

"Yes.. I really miss singing prayers to God Neptune .."

"Me too.. the essence of Neptunalia is the prayer we pray.. the party is just an addition to our gratitude .."

"Okay.. now we choose, we should do it on which island.. then we check the situation there .."