the Test

"I will break you into groups, pairs, or individuals

"I will break you into groups, pairs, or individuals.. not one test for your one group which currently consists of 8 people.."

"So... we're going to be separated?"

"Yup, according to the right exam 'question'... do you still want to accept it?"

".........." For some reason the group that was once full of enthusiasm now seemed hesitant. Can they rely on themselves and no longer work hand in hand as usual?

"Ung... yes... I personally agree..." said Peter.

"Yeah yeah.. if each of us managed to pass, wouldn't the strength of the eight of us also become stronger?" Louis said.

"Zefyros.. please guide us, strengthen our confidence.. help us straighten out what is tangled.. guide us to find the best version of ourselves.." Jeongin, out of nowhere he found beautiful words when expressing his approval to take the exam.

"Jeongin..."

"hoho.. well.. I assume you all agree huh.. I will prepare the room for you to test first .." the garnet ​​that hangs on the west spirit's forehead shines. It seemed like he was secretly chanting magic.

The previously steady glow of the crystals was now twinkling brightly and dimly. It was as if something had changed out there. How do you think their group will be separated?

After a few minutes of silence, he spoke again.

".. first of all, Ruler of Asteria Samuel Hwang.. Guardian of Chaldene Peter Han and Earl of Sirens Felix.. please hand over Chriso Macairi, A Froura and Broken Compass to me.." Zefyros asked while pointing at the individual names one by one. which he mentioned.

Samuel, Peter and Felix were confused how he knew their names even though they had not had time to introduce themselves. But never mind, Zefyros is one of the great ancient Spirits. What He asks is part of the test.

"Uhm okay.." sriinggg.... Samuel opened his palm. At a glance Chriso Macairi's golden luster revealed its form again.

Click.. Peter opened the latch that connected A Froura's scabbard to his armor. Then put the magic sword on top of Samuel's spear.

Felix is the same. The compass entrusted by the Alicorn He handed it over to the western spirit, according to his orders. The clear glass sphere intersects with the gleam of Chriso Macairi and A Froura.

 The clear glass sphere intersects with the gleam of Chriso Macairi and A Froura