the Clue

"I'm sorry if I recalled your old memories.. but really, this is an important thing that I also need to know before telling you more about Chaldene's hidden Gem.."

"It's okay Cyari.. you are a Unicorn, our friend's magic teacher.. how could we doubt you.."

"I also know about the Chaldene mage who sparked the Gate of South war.. as the 8 highest leaders of the Enn Vassili you guys solved everything yourself.. for some reason I feel like I'm bothering you all.. I'm sorry.."

"Uh why are you apologizing.. we all don't feel that way.."

"Yes, Cyari.. doesn't the universe have a law of cause and effect? Maybe the Gate of South is past karma that 'we' are the one who have to solve it..." While standing up from his chair, Samuel uttered words that made sense.

"Did you see us here missing something or turning into another form after sealing? No, right? In fact, we all became friends.."

"Hngg.. Sky, can you more often say sweet things like this.."

"Anyone please take this Celestial away from my side..."

"Ah yes.. the love-hate relationship between these two people is so interesting.." Minho, sipped his favorite bitter iced coffee.

"hhhh... well, I guess offering you Chaldene's hidden Gem is the right thing to do..."

"Tell us everything about it Cyari, we're getting more and more curious .."

"Yesterday I asked Peter this, now it's my turn to ask you guys... what do you think about your life so far?"

"he? Hmm..... who wants to answer it first?" Chris, asked his brothers to answer first.

"Come on, anyone.."

".. if I remember the past before becoming a Ruler.. many people underestimate and call me just 'made of looks'.. butI train myself and prove that I can also be strong.. I feel satisfied when I can prove my own strength.. now, I can be proud and love myself more.." everyone there was a little surprised to hear Samuel's story. No one thought that his good looks had become hell for him.

"are you serious?"

"ehemm" The Celestial King supported his chin with a faint smile. That night his long hair was in a middle ponytail, adding to his charm. His life as an adult had completely changed, he became great by experience.

"Me too.. although before the coronation I was humiliated and accused of various things.. my life before becoming a prince or after it was quite good.. even though I had lost Alfredo, my closest advisor.. but I believe that everything that happens must have a reason and a lesson .. my loss of him was replaced with you guys presence as my new family.. " Sky finally revealed his past. Even though he can't forget the words that hurt his heart, he forgives.

"... don't tell me we have a similar past?" Louis looked left and right to see his friends. Before climbing to the top, he was dropped. He has a big secret that he has not revealed to the other leaders.

"Hemm... not be underestimated but to be more precise, the exam to become a King... that's a tough one" said Chris.

"You became King through the test? Me too.." Minho jerked his tail, replying to Chris' answer.

Jeongin put on a flat face, didn't answer anything. Just quietly listening to the opinions of his friends while sipping tea. He hasn't made a sound since then.

"What if I... I don't know? It's fate, maybe.. I was chosen as Earl after defeating one of the seven great sins demon, Leviathan.. with Broken Compass. This symbol on my forehead... is the symbol of the Siren King that appeared when I defeated him..."