Darkness

"Tep

"Tep..." someone suddenly tapped his back.

"Ugh.." Louis changed his form as before. The things on his back fell to the ground. He fainted and his body was carried by the mysterious figure who patted him earlier. The figure is not alone.

"Come on, let's go .." They are a group of three people. One person confirmed that Louis was alone, one patted, hypnotizing Louis into unconsciousness. Another rather large one carried Louis on his back and carried him away.

 Another rather large one carried Louis on his back and carried him away

Palace room of King Mavr Lykos, palace of Allagima. He woke up and woke up in prison. Holding his dizzy head he tried to remember what happened before he fell unconscious.

"Uhh.. where.. am I.." with his vision still blurry Louis looked around. Allagima is dark gray with flags and a carpet of the crescent moon adorning every corner. The roof is pretty high. There were guards on every corner wearing masks and carrying spears. Realizing he was in Allagima, he was aware of his fate. Young Louis couldn't help but sit behind the bars thinking about the rest of his life.

"Hhh... so this is all my life is... even though I still want to find myself further... I even want to go on an adventure around the Enn Vassili and find new friends.. I also want to make my family happy longer... I'm sorry everyone. My destiny ends here..." He crouched down and buried his face in sorrow behind his hood.

"I hope my family doesn't have to bother looking for me.. I hope my friends will find new friends to gather and share with them.. I hope.. sob.. I hope......" His tears flowed, not able to continue. His sleeves were slowly getting wet. His sobs could be heard filling the cage. His chest was tight. He didn't want to lose his life. He wanted to live.

He imagined how his parents and his sister wept for his departure. Also how his friends will miss him who is known to be cheerful and loving. Not only sadness, he also regrets why he went alone that day.. why that day he didn't ask his father or neighbors to accompany him.. why.. why did this terrible thing have to happen to him..

"HAHAHAHA... 17 YEARS OLD TEEN BOY... GOOD JOB..." Jayden's laughter echoed. He praised his joe who were good at finding prey for him. At that time, he was indeed intending to double his power. The soul of a teenage boy is said to be able to multiply Magia. Meanwhile, adolescent girls can prolong life.