ALL IN

"Ruler of Asteria, Samuel Hwang.. and Guardian of Chaldene, Peter Han.. would you like to share about your exams in front of other friends?" Zefyros asked the first pair to finish his exam.

"May us??" replied Peter excitedly.

"Of course.. this is indeed a moment to share your experiences.. it's rare for eight Enn Vassili leaders to take the exam with me at the same time like this.. clan leaders always take exams at different times.. that's why this time feels special to me.. "explained Zefyros.

"Hoo.. okay then.. you still remember how, right Sam?!"

"Sorry.. I'm not as forgetful as you.." Samuel opened his wings, ready to change.

"HA HA HA.. siipp... Guardian of Chaldene, Heavy Armor .." rocks lined Peter's armor. His indigo magic seemed to be flowing fast.

"Ruler of Asteria, Galactical Mode.." Samuel's body was wrapped in white wind and his wings turned black, shining like a galaxy with millions of stars.

"Heheh .. with a form like this, my Magia is more integrated with the ground, can fight even without a weapon, also won't get hurt easily .." Peter explained. There was the sound of rock scraping from every movement. Now he can fight well even though he doesn't hold A Froura.

"Yes.. and with my black wings, I can use space element.. now I can use three magic elements.. Wind, Sound, and Galaxy.." Samuel continued while slowly flapping his black wings which are now twice as big of white wings.

" Samuel continued while slowly flapping his black wings which are now twice as big of white wings

"Very good.. here.. I will return your weapons.. A Froura and Chriso Macairi.." Zefyros raised his wings. Peter and Samuel's swords and spears were seen there. They both took their weapons back.

(how come this spear extremely heavy) *Peter

(what? No it's not) *Samuel

(Don't argue.. Chriso only want to hold by Celestial) *Zefyros

(what the hell) *Peter

"Then... Earl of Siren, Felix... would you like to introduce your new friend? "

"new friend?"

"Ehmm.. well.. my exam isn't that hard but.. Broken Compass, transform to Bokkie.."

The compass shone brightly, the glass ball immediately transformed into a lizard-like animal that liked to perch on its master's shoulder.

"Chun.. chunn.." so changed the animal rubbed its head against Felix's face.

"Bokkie?!" everyone other than Peter and Samuel were shocked to see Bokkie's form.

"..yes, Broken Compass.. Zefyros turned him alive and yup.. here he is.. he's our new friend now.. I named him Bokkie.."

"But.. but.. how do you want to use it for directions as usual??" asked Chris who remembered how Felix always used the compass.