Changed

"Sky.. what?? But all this time he's always been singing right.. can he??" Peter was surprised to hear Zefyros' words.

"How about you? You always cast magic with A Froura but you know I took that sword from you and you still pass?" Zefyros replied again. Even though he was a powerful ancient spirit, his chat was relaxed. Stray Kids can calmly joke with him.

"Oh yeah yeah that's right.. hahahah.."

"He will definitely find a way.. I'm sure of it.. So far, no matter how difficult the situation he faces, he always finds a solution in his own way.. Isn't that right??" Sam said while watching Sky from the surface of the pool. He was also a little surprised when he heard what exams his Pixy friend was taking.

At that time, Sky was still sitting against the wall. His gaze shriveled up. He refills a little of his Magia to manifest magic.

Failing to manifest magic doesn't mean Magia isn't used. Like running in circles without a definite direction, energy will be drained but the goal is not achieved. Magia comes from the food eaten and the life force. Using Magia to its limit was extremely dangerous to both body and soul. That's why Sky chose to rest to recover his Magia instead of rushing to finish the exam but his life was at stake.

"uhh...."

Feeling his Magic had recovered enough, Sky stood back up. He picked up the limestone that was on the floor then opened his wings and flew to the wall and started to write something...

Sreett.. sreett.. sreett.....

His hand rubbed the limestone etching white writing. He wrote quickly, from left to right and then down to the next line. His face looked very serious. Once the limestone was used up, he immediately took a new one and continued his writing. His mouth moved slightly following the letters he wrote.

Prakk... the last letter is finished. He dropped the limestone he was holding. The six lines of writing he finished etched on the walls of the room. He flew back a little to make sure there were no mistakes in his writing. In fact what he wrote were not words, poetry, or letters. But a spell in the form of song lyrics that he will use to manifest magic.

Sky smiled faintly and then began to feel letter by letter with his palms in succession while moving his mouth as if singing. His intention not a song in the form of sound that he produces, but writing. The first line.. second.. to the last. He channeled his blue Magia on the writing he touched. And who would have thought, the Magia responded...

Sky's magic was previously problematic since the sealing of the Gate of South

Sky's magic was previously problematic since the sealing of the Gate of South. When using complex magic, even though the Magia remains blue, his magic form which is usually fine lines turns into magic circles like Demigod's. If Wizards or Witches use wands as a medium, Pixies sing with spell songs, the Demigod clan manifests magic by writing from their spell books.

It seems Sky is starting to realize Zefyros' goal in this exam, which is to fix his problematic magic system. If something related to sound kept failing, then he tried to indulge the Demigod's magic system by using writing as an intermediary for Magia into magic.