Ro Ktoico

"... this... a collection of ancient places in Chaldene... hmmm.....

.. wait.. West Chaldene.. Aeras forest.. east of Mount Maron.. th-this place?!?! where did you find this book Sky???" Peter opened the table of contents and flipped through the old book and was surprised by the pages containing accurate information about the place they were looking for. The pages are already dull and thin and brittle enough to explain the age of the book.

"Up there.. in the corner of the top shelf.. there is a caption 'unknown author' on the edge of the shelf with slightly different letters from today's(?) and I found this book tucked away at the end of the shelf.. I also almost fell because my wings hit the ceiling a few times.. because the title was interesting, I took it.. "explained Sky, pointing to a shelf that was a bit far away and rarely touched because it was high and only contained old books. Previously he had also sneezed many times because of the thick dust that enveloped the corner of the library.

".. no wonder other books don't record the place we are looking for.. this book was not written by humans, but the Unicorns themselves .." Peter paid close attention to the year of writing and the letters and vocabulary that were slightly different from the Chaldene language. in this day and age.

"Unicorn can read and write?"

"It's confirmed.. this place... this is the place that Cyari was referring to.. even the rest of the puzzle that we haven't solved earlier... just by looking at the picture...." Peter opened one page wide. Stray Kids also focused on one image that Peter meant. The image of the shape of the place is exactly the same as the puzzle from Cyari.

 The image of the shape of the place is exactly the same as the puzzle from Cyari

"Ooohhh ..." for a moment all in unison. They managed to decipher the complex clues from Cyari and found an ancient place that was thought to be the whereabouts of Chaldene's hidden gem.

"So? we go now?" Louis was getting excited.

"Ahh.. let's go.." Samuel spread his wings. Prepare to fly deep into the forest of Aeras.

This is the tomorrow we've been waiting for...

"Minho, Felix, Peter and Jeongin as usual you are with me.. Louis if you want to come too can" Chris said, preparing his Magia to turn into a Dragon. The blue stripes and scales on his shoulders and belly are more visible.

"It's cool... riding with Chan.." Felix, who expressed his affection with a physical touch, hugged his Dragon brother's arm.

"Sky, don't fly too far okay?"

"Okay, okay.. just this time, ya?"

"Yes.. Stray Kids.. we are adventuring again.."

They then left the library. On the yard of Gi Ankalia, Chris changed his form. The stout body and wings appeared again. White steam blew as the Dragon sighed.

"gghhrrrr..... ggghhhrrrrr......" the sound of a dragon's breath was very strong. Like a cat that is happy to be invited to play with its master, there is a purr from every breath of Dragon Chris.