Ask it myself. Answer it myself (3)

-What's on Louis's head? Two feathers on either side and just seen when his hoodie fell off.

^ just feathers .. like owl' ears but these are just feathers ... Shapeshifter's characteristic. If they change into any animal form, the feathers become the difference which is a Shapeshifter who disguised as an animal and which is the real 'animal'.

-Somehow Vouna no longer being the part of story

^ in the future it will be discussed for sure. Every kingdom has a history, background, and roles that are interrelated. Everything will be discussed in detail in future stories.

-Isn't in Alicorn Quest Peter used magic without holding A Froura, and when he checked the voices that Minho heard in the Ro Ktoico hallway he also didn't use A Froura, right?

^ depending on the level of difficulty. In Alicorn Quest and in Ro Ktoico, the magic he uses is still an easy level. As for medium, difficult, and very difficult magic, he needed an "intermediate medium" to manifest the magic. All Wizard / Witches are. Each of them has a magic wand as an intermediary for converting Magia into magic when the spell is cast.

While other clans, for easy-to-medium magic there is no need to use a magic wand. Difficult levels may or may not be necessary. And the level is very difficult, requires a magic wand (except, those who are 'special' like SKZ, who are indeed kings of the clans)

Let's discuss the magic power level ... so the magic power level of the 9 clans when compared would be like this ...

1. Demigod. They are masters of spiritual, light, heavenly magic. Gold magia is also the strongest magia compared to the others.

2. Siren. Apart from water bending, they also have a lot of special / unique magic. especially for Time controls magic, only Felix could because he was the Earl, no ordinary siren.

3. Pixies, Celestial. Spring magic and Wind/air magic. Simple magic for everyday purposes such as seeker / storage / carrier can also.

4. Unicorn and Pegasus. Unicorns live side by side .. make friends and teach their magic to humans to support human survival. Pegasus lived in Asteria or Vouna as freely as they could, often roaming the skies, spreading rain, or driving out storms.

5. Foxes. The protective solar fire magic that erased the shadows of darkness. The darkness that swallowed the light bestowed upon Enn Vassili and its inhabitants.

6. Dragon, Beast, Shapeshifter. Fighters Magia, their endurance in battle cannot be underestimated either.

7. Wizard / Witches. Humans learn magic from unicorns to protect themselves while making their daily lives easier.

-but when sealing the Gate of South it said Sky's magic was the strongest of all? Why wasn't the spell given to Felix if Siren's magic were under Demigod's?

Heheh there's no end when we talked about Sky huh? yes .. the answer is still the same .. Moon Flower. Anyway, everything about Sky and Pixies will be completely done at Grace of Moon Flower // oops. It's still a long way from here.

ANNYEONG ~

STRAY KIDS - Enn Vassili series by Nivaa