Chapter Six

A/N tell me if there's any errors💙
~~~

Levi's POV

It'd been several weeks since Eren and I had breakfast at the café. He would usually send a daily good morning text and we'd talk for a bit before I had to leave for work and him for school.

Today, Wednesday, I happened to finish work early and had nothing to do. I checked the time on my watch. '2:57.'

I bit my lip looking up for a moment before pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Me: "What time do you get off school usually?"

As I waited for a reply from Eren, I began packing up my things. Just as I was about finished, I heard footsteps and then Hange's face appeared through the door. I raised my eyebrows, "Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically.

They grinned, which soon turned into a cackle. "No no, I was just checking in. Have any plans for the rest of the day?"

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I glanced at them before pulling it out and reading the text in my head.

Eren: "3:30, why?"

"Ohhh, who are you texting? I can see that blush from way over here," called Hange, not bothering to ask as they came running in to peek over my shoulder.

I quickly turned my phone off, shoving them back. "Will you fuck off? I'm not texting anyone."

"Oh-ho-ho, I think I saw the name Eren pop up, didn't I? Is that the guy Petra told me about?" I could feel the excitement radiating off of them, it made me sick.

Standing up, I grabbed my things pushing Hange to the side as I walked by. "Petra should know when to keep her shitty mouth closed."

"It is Eren you were texting! How's it going? Are you two getting along well? I suppose you would be considering he's your soulmate—,"

"No, he's not, those doesn't exist," I spit, turning around to look them in the eye. "It's all bullshit, and you know it, so just stay out of it."

I gave Hange one last warning look before I could tell they were going to stay quiet and let me go. I remained silent the rest of the way to my car. Once inside, I pulled out my phone to reply to Eren.

Me: "I got off work early. Do you want me to pick you up?"

Eren replied almost immediately.

Eren: "that sounds great! I have a lot of homework though. Is it okay if I bring it with me?"

Me: "Of course. See you then."

Eren: "okay!"

When the time came to pick Eren up, I pulled into the parking lot and shut off my engine as I waited. A few minutes passed before I heard a bell sound. Not seconds later I began seeing teenagers flood the once deserted halls and parking lot.

I watched for a few more minutes till I spotted Eren by a tree with some other kids. I recognized the girl and the blonde from weeks past when Eren was walking by, but there were several others now surrounding him that I didn't recognize.