Sequel update

Hi everyone, it's been a while (if anyone's even still reading this) but I just want to say, I'm sorry I don't think I'm going to be making a sequel after all. I just don't really ship the two anymore and it always feels forced every time I pick it up and try to write more. I have the first couple chapters done but I just don't have the motivation to keep it going anymore, I'm really sorry. If you'd like me to answer any questions about what it was gonna be like or something else, let me know and I'll answer them but I just wanted to say this so I didn't feel like I was leading anyone on with a sequel anymore. I'm really sorry again. If it was some other ship I'm sure I'd be more motivated, but I just really don't ship the two anymore.
I'm keeping the first book up, because I don't want to take it down if anyone is still reading it or wants to read it again. I've had authors of fics I really liked delete their work and I was so sad so I'm not going to do that, but just know there won't be a sequel.
I'm still writing and going to be uploading in the future, but not for a while I'm sure and it will probably be MHA content as that's my current fixation, so I would love if you read anything else I put out but I'm not hurt if you don't. Thank you for understanding and supporting my books, it means a lot to me💙