5✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Taehyung woke up with the sound of his alarm. Another day another dollar
(It doesn't make sense with the  plot of the story but still... Guess form which cartoon it is!)

Taehyung got up to get ready for school. He was scared to go, the thought of people laughing at him because what happened yesterday, made him absolutely terrified.

"Mom!!!!" Taehyung shouted from his room. His mom rushed upstairs, thinking something bad happened to her son.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?!" His mom rushed to him checking his body and face to see if he is injured.

"I am fine mom, sorry for worrying you.
I-mom, I don't want to go to school today.
I am so scared, I don't want people laughing at me!"
Taehyung hugged his mom who was higher than him.

"Hey, hey, where is my brave baby ha? Don't let people take you down! You are fabulous Taehyung, so so smart and talented! Let them laugh, your strength is to show them that it doesn't affect you." Taehyung's mom held her son tightly.

"Now! Go get ready, and show people that you are much better than their stupid bullying." Taehyung's mom looked at Taehyung with smiling eyes.

"T-thank you mom, I will be nothing without you and dad." They hugged each other tightly one more time before Taehyung went to get ready.

Taehyung wore something cheep and simple. Thoughts it was a bad quality Taehyung made it look like a real Gucci peace.

Taehyung looked at himself one more time before heading to the small kitchen

"Mom, do you have something for breakfast?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, you can have an apple, that's all we have for now. I will go later to the grocery store to buy some stuff."
Taehyung took the apple and took a bite of it.

"Okay my, see you after school! Will you pick me up?" Taehyung asked.

"I will ask dad to pick you up today okay?" Taehyung nodded happily.
He hugged his mom one more time before heading to school.