4✨

Thinking of doing a Q &A, so leave some questions

_______________________________________

Taehyung p.o.v

"J-jungkook, I am thirsty." I held his sleeve, scared from the people stare.

"I am going to get you some water, stay here." And little did Jungkook know, that it was a bad idea to leave Taehyung alone.

As Jungkook walked away, Jessica and Lily who were in the party of course walked to where Taehyung was standing.

Taehyung in the other hand looked like a lost puppy. Looking at the people who were already half waisted.

"Hello Taehyung, what are you doing in Jungkookie's party?" Lily asked. She was wearing a mini red dress, which was very tight. Red heels and red lipstick.

Jessica wore the same dress but in banana yellow color, nude lipstick on her lips.

"J-jungkook invited me." Taehyung said, feeling ugly with his clothing.

"Ohhhhh, why would he want to invite you? A nerd, like you! Hahahahaa, don't be funny!" Jessica and Lily laughed.

"W-what is the pr-problem?"
Taehyung was thinking what does it bother them that he is in the party.

"Taehyung, you are a disgusting faggot.
Jeon Jungkook, the most talented and handsome will want to be near you? You are ugly, you shouldn't be in here!" Lily snapped.

Taehyung was so shocked that he just stood frozen in his spot.
Why would people just come and insult him for absolutely nothing.

"I told you not to come near the Bangtan Boys, ha? But you still did! Maybe we should show you what happened when you don't listen to us." Both of the girls smirked to each other.

Taehyung would never, I mean NEVER hurt someone. He will not hurt a mosquito, from the smallest animals to the biggest.

Yes, you might say from the outside that he is a weak person. But, actually, he is just very friendly and just could never fight with someone.

Jessica and Lily held both of my arms and dragged me to Jungkook's pool outside.

I tried to protest, but two girls on me was too much. People who were outside looked at me, maybe pitying me but mostly laughing.

"Please, what are you doing? Let me go." Taehyung said, but the girls kept on dragging him towards the pool.

"I-I don't k-know how to swim! Let go!!"
I shouted.
They didn't care at all, people didn't want to help me. Of course laughing at me is easier then help me.