15✨

Jungkook's p

Jungkook's p.o.v

You are probably asking yourself, why did I sit with Lily and Jessica during lunch time? Well, let me explain you.

I, of course, wouldn't do something that might hurt Taehyung in anyway.
The reason I agreed to sit with Jessica and Lily at lunch time, was to prevent them from hurting Taehyung.

I hate both of them, they are hurting someone who deserves only love and happiness. I threatened them, they wouldn't dare to even glance at Taehyung's direction.

I was actually looking around for Taehyung, but he was just nowhere to be seen. I walked down the hallway until I find Yoongi.

I reached him and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey Yoongi, how are you?" I asked him.

"Hey man, I am fine. Need anything?" He turned around, shaking my hand.

"I am good, actually, do you know where is Taehyung?" I asked him.

"Yes, he went with Hoseok to the front school gate." Yoongi answered.

"Oh okay, thanks mate! I will go to him now." I thanked Yoongi before running to the front gate.

I looked around until I noticed Taehyung. He set on the bench, reading one of his books. I smiled softly at the view, he looks adorable.

I slowly approached him, making sure he will not notice me.
When I set on the bench, he looked up catching me staring at him.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked me, closing his book.

"Why are you asking? Can't I be with my best friend?" I asked back.

"I thought you were with Lily and Jessica!" He snapped.

"Tae~ I was sitting with them because I warned them. I told them not to hurt you anymore, because if they will hurt you, I will take care of those two." I explained him, holding his face with my palms.

"Ohhh, sorry gukkie. I thought that-nevermid, stupid thoughts." He scrunched his nose cutely.

"Ohhh... Well, I want a hug." I asked randomly.

"Hehe, well you deserve one. Just because I didn't trust, when I should have." He said, opening his arms.

I smiled at his statement and hugged him back quickly. God, please help me! I am so whipped for Kim Taehyung.

 God, please help me! I am so whipped for Kim Taehyung