7✨

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Welcome to my house Taehyung, feel free in here." Jungkook said closing the door behind him.

"I have been to your house already Mr. Jeon, it was not a nice experience." I said looking at him.

"I know, but we already talked about it right? Please forget about that incident."
Jungkook took my hand into his and led me to his room.

"Okay, I forgot about that." They both chuckled and went into Jungkook's room.
Jungkook's room was filled with gaming stuff, 4 computers, gaming chair, microphone tons of computer and console games.
Double bed, bathroom and a closet.

My jaw fell on the floor when I saw the size of Jungkook's room.
Jungkook's bed was like my whole house.

"So do you like it?" Jungkook asked

"Well, I think I need a GPS or a map of your room, IT'S HUGE!!"
I laughed.

"Well, you can feel free in here. Do you want to drink or to eat something?"
Wow, Jungkook knows how to behave when he has guests in his house.

"I would never say no to food."
I shrugged.

"Okay, so go to sit on the bed or on the chair. I will come back with some goodies!" Jungkook rushed downstairs to the kitchen, bringing some snacks and water.
(Drink your water kids!)

"So, let's start our homeworks?" I suggested.

Jungkook nodded and we both started studying.
After a good two hours of studying we finished, I packed my stuff back to his bag.

"Thank you Jungkook for tour hospitality,  I enjoyed even though we were just studying. I will go back home now." I said and went to his room door.
I was stopped by Jungkook who held my wrist.

"Tae, why are you going already? Stay with me pleeeeeeease." Jungkook whines.

"Okay, but not for too long!" I said staring at him dangerously.

"YAY!!!" Jungkook cheered like a Taekooker that saw a cute moment of her ship.

"Let's play 21 questions!" Jungkook quickly suggest. I okayed him and we both set on his enormous bed.

"So I go first! What is your favourite color?" I asked.

"Well I love black, purple, dark blue, grey, green, yellow, red, whit-"

"I asked for one color kook!" I laughed.

"I can't chooooose~" He whined.

"Okay, then you love all the colors."
I rised my eyebrow.