1✨

Double update 🐙✨

Double update 🐙✨

N/O p.o.v

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me! I ain't the sharpest tool in the sheeeed...

"Uugghhhhh!" Taehyung groaned from his alarm.
Yes! This is the sound of Taehyung's morning alarm.

"Taebear!!! If you will not wake up I will throw your math notebook out of the window!!!" His mom shouted from the kitchen.

As Taehyung heard it, he quickly got out from his bed and went to brush his teeth.
"Ugh! Another day in my life has started."
He brushed his teeth and went for the most important part of his GettInG ReAdy RoUtiNe- deciding what to wear!

One eternity later~

Finally! He decided what he should wear. After all it's the first day of school and he tried to look his best!
Yes he is into baggy clothes, not wanting to show his figure.

 After all it's the first day of school and he tried to look his best!Yes he is into baggy clothes, not wanting to show his figure

He went to the kitchen to have his breakfast.
"Mom, is there is something I can eat?"
He asked her.

"Ammmm, there is an apple the you can eat!" His mom washed the apple and gave it to her son.

"Thanks mom! I am going now!"
He hugged her tightly and pecked her cheek.

"Bye bye!" With that Taehyung shut the door and went to his school.
It's not his first time in BigHit school, he is studying there for four years already.

All those four years he always managed to be the top student in EVERY class.
Students in school talk to him only if they need him to do their homeworks or copying his paper sheets.

At this point Taehyung is just used to it, knowing that people won't be his friends unless they need to copy something from him.

Well, while I am telling you about Taehyung he already reached to school.
So let's join his journey...