12✨

03

03.10- English test day
Taehyung's p.o.v

Ahhhhhhh, I am so nervous. Today is my English exam and I am so stressed about it.
I didn't even have time to get ready properly, I just ran quickly to my school.

I came to school 10 minutes before the test starts. As I entered to my class room I saw Hoseok and Yoongi talking.
Jungkook was sitting in his place, looking at me.

I came closer to him and set next to him, knowing he wouldn't mind.
"Hey Tae, how did you sleep? Are you ready?" Jungkook side hugged me.

"I am so nervous, I just want to be over it already." I looked at him.

"Hey, you are the smartest nerdo in the school and probably in whole South Korea! If you are nervous, how am I supposed to feel?" Jungkook tried to calm me down.

"Hehe, thanks kookie. Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yes, I feel very ready. By the way, after we will finish the exam we will go to see our grades." Jungkook said.

"What grades?" I asked.

"We did a math test few days ago, so they will post the grades today." Jungkook held me tighter.

"What?!? Oh no... I don't want to see it." I put my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Well, I am sure you will get 100/100. But I hope I will get a better grade, you know, I want to win the bet." Jungkook said.

We kept on talking but not for too long. The English teacher entered to the classroom after a short while, caring the tests with her.

"Good morning class, put your bags at the front of the classroom. You have 90 minutes to finish the test, good luck!" The teacher said before handing the papers.

After all the students got their papers we could start. I looked at the question about the poem we are studying
"The road not taken". The question were so difficult, I started to shake badly.

I looked over my shoulder to see how quickly Jungkook was answering the question. I started to panic even more, I am so going to fail!!!

Dang it! How can he even understand something?! I am going to get my first F I swear.

After 90 minutes of me panicking and trying to solve something, I finished the test. I answered all the questions but I am sure the answers are wrong.