10✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

The bell rang, a sing that it's time to go home.
"Students, put down your pens the test is over. Please submit it to me and don't forget to write your names." Said the math teacher.

Taehyung put everything in his backpack and put his test on the teacher's desk.
As he walked out of the class, he saw Jungkook standing near the school gate.

Taehyung walked towards him. When Jungkook noticed him, he flashed with his famous bunny smile.

"Hey Tae! How was the exam? I hope you know that you are so going to lose this bet." Jungkook said.

"Well the exam was a bit difficult actually, I am kind of nervous." Taehyung player with his fingers. Yes, even Taehyung struggles sometimes with tests.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung was upset, so he quickly pulled him into a tight hug.
Taehyung was surprised by his action, but of course he hugged him back nevertheless.

"Taehyung, it's going to be okay. You are the cutest and the smartest nerdo I have ever met." Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung hit his chest, because Jungkook was teasing him.
"M'not a nerd Jungkook~" Taehyung pouted.

"Awwwww, you are so cute!" Jungkook uwued at the sight of Taehyung's pouty face.

"Okay, okay stop being cheesy. By the way, here are all the test we will have in the next two months. As you know, you need to get a higher grade in each of the exams." Taehyung explained. He showed Jungkook the table of all the test they will need to do in the next few months.
(g. Stands for grade)

Subject            Date        Jk's g.     Tae's g.         
Math                 27.09
English             03.10
History             12.10
Korean             17.10
Physics             26.10
Chemistry        06.11

"Well... I wish you good luck Taehyung. You will see that I am so going to win this bet!" Jungkook said, very sure of himself.

"Don't be so sure Mr.Jeon, know your place. You are talking to the best student of all times in this Highschool, and maybe in all South Korea." Taehyung challenged Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked Taehyung up from his hips, putting the small male on his shoulder AGAIN.

"Yahhhhhh, out me down right now!" Taehyung kicked his legs on the air.

"Then stop teasing me, for now this is your punishment!" Jungkook said and walked out of the school.
All the students were starting at the males, some of them were shipped them, some of them were jealous.