3✨

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

I went back home after a long day at school. It's the first time someone approached me just to ask how I feel.
I thought this Jungkook guy is just an arrogant person, but he is not that way.

After a twenty minutes  walk I came home and entered my room. I set infront of my desk to do my homeworks of course.   

My parents weren't home, they worked a lot to support me and themselves  financially.                                            

I went inside my room, opened my chemistry book and started to do my homeworks.

After an hour I got a message from someone. Me? Getting a message? That's weird.
I took my phone and opened the message, it was from an unknown number.
+82678930562 (btw, I talked to Jungkook yesterday. This is his phone number so enjoy ;) 🗿🤡)

Hey Taehyung, it's Jungkook.
I wanted to tell you that I am throwing a party in my house.
Would you like to come?

Wow! I was never invited to a party.
Especially from the most popular boy in our school, who probably invited the whole school.

I saved his number and wrote him my answer.

Jeon Jungkook

Hey Taehyung, it's Jungkook.
I wanted to tell you that I am throwing a party in my house.
Would you like to come?

Taehyung:
Hey... I ammmm I can't come.
I don't have a car, and I don't have money for bus or anything like that.
Thank you for the offer though...

Jeon Jungkook

Well it's not a problem! I can come to your house and drive you to my party.

Taehyung

Ohhh no,no,no,no! You don't have to
do all of that, it's fine, really!
I have homeworks to finish and
It's all good, you don't have to.

Jeon Jungkook

I am already in the car, so you better
get ready.

Taehyung

W-what?!? You don't even know my
address!!! Don't come!!!

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara