22✨

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up the next day on Jungkook's bed in his bedroom. The shits were soft, it felt like I was sleeping on clouds.

I looked on to my right side and noticed that Jungkook wasn't there.
Weird, we went to sleep next to each other and he promised that he will be next to me when I will wake up.

I set up and looked around the room, smiling to myself.
It's so fun to stay at my boyfriend's house, just the sound of it makes my heart flip.

I got out of the bed and went towards the  bathroom, I looked at myself on the mirror, what a goddess??
Hehe kidding, my hair was massy and I was hungry.

I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs, looking for my tall boyfriend.
I walked into the kitchen, but Jungkook wasn't there. I looked around the living, but yet he was nowhere to see around.

I took my phone and called Jungkook, but suddenly I heard another phone ringing.
I went to the couch and saw Jungkook's phone there.

This guy forgot his phone, great! Now, how am I supposed to find him.
I started to get a little anxious, thinking that maybe something bad happened.

I decided to wait for a while before maybe going out to look for Jungkook.
I set on the couch and opened the news channel.

'So as you can see today's weather is bad, we suggest you to stay at home.'
Wow! Can this day be even better?

Jungkook is not back yet, the weather is so bad, the rain is pouring and strong wind is blowing.
On top of that, it's so cold, I should wear another layer of clothing.

*Ding dong* (If you are a loyal army, you know)

I quickly got up from the sofa and opened the door. And there was standing my cute but dumb boyfriend.

"H-hey lov-" Jungkook said and sneezed.

"Jeon Jungkook! What the hell were you thinking? It's so cold outside and you are wearing a t-shirt and short shorts!
I was so damn worried about you, yo-" Jungkook quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

No one's p.o.v

"I know, I know, it was dumb idea.
I just wanted to surprise you with your favourite cake but yeahhhh...
At least I got you your favourite strawberry cake hehe." Jungkook sneezed again.

"Awwww kookie, now I feel bad for yelling at you. That is so sweet of you, thank you so much.
But your health is way more important, let's make you some tea and warm you up." Taehyung kissed his boyfriend's cheek and took the cake out of Jungkook's cold hands.