14✨

Taehyung's p

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung's p.o.v
12.10.2021- History test day

I AM SO NERVOUS! I love history but it's so difficult, I will fail for sure.
Our English teacher said yesterday that today we will get our grades back.
So I am even more nervous!

I woke up late today, so I had to run to school so I will make it on time.
When I walked through the school gate I saw Jungkook talking to some guys.
I assumed they were from the basketball team, so I decided not to talk to him.

I walked quietly past him, entering to the school building.
In there, I saw Hoseok and Yoongi taking books out of their lockers.

"Hoseok! Yoongi!!!" I shouted, but not too loudly, to get their attention.

They looked at my direction, searching for me with their eyes. When they finally noticed me, they waved with their hands.

I came closer to them, happy to see them.
"Hey hyungs! How are you doing?"
I asked them.

"I am good as always! The sun is up in the sky, the birds are chirping th-" Hoseok smiled at me, making me melt at his adorable smile.

"You are way too positive today, we have a history test. I had to leave my bed like every morning." Yoongi glared at Hoseok.

"Hahah, you guys are funny. My day was super regular except that I woke up late today accidentally." I admitted.

"Well, as long as you made it on time it's fine." Yoongi patted my shoulder.

After we talked we set in our places knowing the exam will start soon.
Then, I looked at the door thinking the history teacher came.
But it wasn't her, it was Jungkook and Jimin.

I quickly looked at my hands, I don't want to look into Jungkook's eyes.
I feel so shy and flustered around him, god I am so awkward.

"Hey Tae! How are you?" Jungkook asked as he set next to me.

"I-I am fine Jungkook, how are you?" I stuttered.

"Hey, what's up? Taehyung, look at me please." Jungkook said.

I gulped down a big amount of saliva before meeting Jungkook's dark orbs.

"What is wrong with you Tae?" Jungkook understood that something is wrong with me.
I shook my head, I am so obvious seriously...

"I am fine, j-just a bit nervous from the exam hehe." I said, trying to sound confident.

"You don't need to be nervous, it's just history. You will pass it with no doubts."
Jungkook put his hand on my thigh which made me even more nervous.