23✨

Hey babies 💕
I know I took a long break, trust me I missed you a lot.

The thing is that I study around 12 full hours a day. My schedule is insane!

So now I am back with a new book coming out soon!!!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think of it.

No one's p.o.v

"Aishhhh, it's so cold. Jungkook! bring another blanket please." Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's bed, covered with one blanket.

Today's night will be very cold, heavy rain and strong winds.
Taehyung is not the biggest fan of stormy days to say the least. But fortunately for Taehyung, Jungkook is very much okay with cold days.

"Okay!!" Jungkook yelled back.

One minute later, Jungkook came into his room with a thick blanket for his freezing boyfriend.

"Here you go." Jungkook covered Taehyung with the blanket and joined him under the covers.

"Thank youuu~" Taehyung thanked the older one and snuggled up in the cozy blankets.

"So, what are you up to?" Jungkook asked while joining Taehyung under the covers.

"Well, I guess we have to find something to do indoors. We can't really go out in this kind of weather." Taehyung explained.

"So, what about Netflix & chill?" Jungkook suggested.

"Okay! Can we make some cookies then? I am down for some chocolate-chip cookies." Taehyung giggled.

"Hahah, of course we can. I am pretty sure I have all the ingredients." Jungkook said, agreeing to bake some cookies.

"Let's go then!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, and both of them went to the kitchen.

"Okay, so we need eggs, flour, soda, dark chocolate some sugar and salt." Jungkook named the ingredients out loud, so Taehyung could bring everything they need.

"Okay, here are the ingredients." Taehyung put everything on the kitchen
counter and looked back at his hyung.

"So let's mix everything in that bowl, and I will cut the chocolate into small pieces." Taehyung nodded and started cracking the eggs into the bowl.

Then he put some sugar, flour, a little bit of salt, baking powder and soda.
"Okay, Jungkookie, the dough is ready."

"Okay, now I will put the chocolate." Jungkook put the small chocolate pieces into the bowl, and then into the fridge to cool down.