17✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Taehyung ran out of the school's building, trying to find Jungkook.
He knew that Jungkook was upset that he lost the bet, but Taehyung didn't care about that stupid bet anymore.

He looked around the school and outside of it, until he finally found the basketball player.
Jungkook was sitting on the bench. The exact same bench where Jungkook hit Taehyung with a ball.

Taehyung smiled softly at Jungkook, he looked so sad. Taehyung just wanted to run to him and give the tall boy the tightest hug in the whole world.

And this is exactly what he did. Taehyung came closer to Jungkook and took a sit next to him.
Jungkook didn't even glanced at Taehyung, he just kept on staring at the ground.

Taehyung got up from the bench and walked infront of Jungkook.
Taehyung kneeled infront of  him and held Jungkook's knees to support himself from falling.

"Gukkieeeee~ look at me please." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook really wanted to, but he just couldn't. He didn't want to face Taehyung.

"Guk, please~" Taehyung put his palms on Jungkook's cheeks.
Jungkook felt Taehyung's warm hands on his face, it felt really nice.
He breathed out and looked at Taehyung's warm brown orbs.

"All I want you to do is to listen to me, don't interrupt me until I am done, okay?" Taehyung asked him softly, caressing Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook nodded, getting ready for the worst.
"Jungkook, you know that you technically lost the bet. But you know what? I don't even care about that stupid bet anymore.
I enjoyed having you by my side, you were so nice towards me. So, no matter what we betted on, it doesn't matter anymore. So, don't be upset, because I will be more than happy to go on a date with you." Taehyung smiled and squeezed Jungkook's cheeks.

Saying Jungkook was shocked by Taehyung's words will be an understatement.
"Really? Are you serious Taehyung?"

"No, I am lying. Sorry Jungkook." Taehyung said and walked away.

"No!!! Wait-Taehyung!!" Jungkook yelled and stood up from the bench.

Taehyung smirked and turned around to face Jungkook. Of course he was lying, he just wanted to tease Jungkook.
The smaller boy opened his arms, knowing Jungkook will hug him.

Jungkook saw Taehyung smiling at him, he finally relealized that he got played.
Jungkook ran towards Taehyung, lifting him up and swinging him from side to side.