6✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

"Jungkook put me down!!! Right now!!"
Taehyung punched Jungkook's back, wiggling his legs.

Jungkook brought him to an empty bench outside, so he put Taehyung on the ground.

"Are you out of your mind?!? Everyone were looking at us! I said I don't want to talk to y-" Jungkook was slightly pissed so he just put his palm on Taehyung's mouth.

"Mhmhnm! Mmmmmhumm!" Taehyung tried to speak but Jungkook still covered his mouth.
So Taehyung just stood there with arms crossed and looking at Jungkook annoyingly.

"Now, if you are done talking let me say something!" Taehyung of course couldn't reply, and Jungkook smiled at the silence.

"Taehyung I am sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. I know, I know I am dumb and I should have stayed with you.
I know you were scared, and trust me I will never leave your side again.
It was all a big mistake of mine and you can keep on blaming me as long as you want! But please, please give me a chance to show you that I am not that dork you think I am!" Jungkook held Taehyung's small hands in his big ones.

"Well, I-I just can't be mad at you for a long time! But why? Why do you want to be my friend so much? You are so popular, literally everyone wants to be a friend with you! Why me?" Taehyung asked, tears building up in his eyes.
Jungkook's heart shuttered at the sight of Taehyung's sad pout.

"No, no please don't cry! I don't know what to do when someone is crying." Jungkook said nervously, while pulling Taehyung into his chest. Taehyung chuckled and hugged Jungkook's nape.

"Hehehh, okay, I am not crying anymore, here." Taehyung wiped his tears and looked at Jungkook with a cute boxy smile.

Jungkook smiled back with a bunny smile and squeezed Taehyung's cheeks.
"To answer your question. Actually besides the so called Bangtan Boys, I don't have real good friends.
Everyone are just with me for my looks or money or my high grades or-"

"Okay! I understood heheh, but the grades part. I am still the best student here so shush!" Taehyung put his index finger on Jungkook's lips.

"Let me at least win one thing, and for now I am winning the best student." Taehyung let go of Jungkook's lips and smiled at him.

Jungkook nodded and looked down at Taehyung.
If you look from the side you will laugh at the cute hight difference between the two males.

Suddenly Taehyung jumped on Jungkook and hugged his neck, while wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist.