19✨

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

I am currently getting ready for my date with Jungkook.
I am very excited, I feel like I have millions of butterflies in my stomach.

I finished getting ready, looked at my reflection in the mirror before walking out of my apartment.
I went down the stairs, noticing a tall male standing on the road.

I knew that it was Jungkook, so I ran into his arms.
"Hyungggg!!!!" I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Woooooh~ hey there!" Jungkook caught me and hugged back.

"I missed you kookie~" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Me too baby bear... Even though we saw each other just a few hours ago." Jungkook giggled and pecked the smaller boy's head.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jungkook.

"I first thought about going to the amusement park, but now I really want to take you to the beach." Jungkook explained.

"Yay!! Let's go to the beach then." I let go of Jungkook and ran towards his car.

Both of us set down comfortably, making sure to put our sit belts on.
I turned on the radio, and guess what song was playing? Permission to dance.

"Wow! I love this song so much.
This Jungkook dude sounds great!" Jungkook smiled and hummed to the song's melody.

"Yes! This song is so so good! I love BTS..." I agreed and we both sang the song.

*One ride later*(Spongebob's inner voice)

"Wow, look at this beautiful view." I said looking at the sun, the was already half "hidden" behind the sea.

"Yes the view is stunning." Jungkook said, looking at the small male in front of him.

"You will never stop with those cheesy lines, will you?" I glared at the taller male.

"Nah ah, never!" Jungkook smiled with his adorable bunny teeth.

"Awwww, your bunny smile. So cute." I started to fake cry.

"Okay, okay, stop crying. Let's go to the sea, I want to swim!" Jungkook took off his shorts and ran to the water.
He was running to the sea like a five year old kid running to a candy store.

I didn't wait as well, before walking to the salty water as well.
As the water touched my feet I immediately backed away.
The water was cold, but Jungkook didn't mind.