3

a/n- 67 views in a day! I'm sorry but getting that many views are scary at times. Like people are actually read what I write. Ignore the hair colors. and I'm like #690 in leeminho so *caw caw caw*

edit 210214 - well kei while reading this you know are very close to 4k so congratulations 🥳

edit 210503 - well kei before you unpublished you had over 20k 🥳

edit 220426 - well kei rn you have 169k :0 🥳

edit 230205 - well rn its over 300k damn

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Liked by Official_LeeKnow and others

Official.lixue look who I met while getting coffee @J.one_Official 

Official_LeeKnow  why didn't you invite me lix?

     Official.lixue well I asked u but u didn't wanna come 

     Official_LeeKnow that's not an excuse

J.one_Official We should do this again 🤩

     Official.lixue Yessssss 🤩

     Official_LeeKnow at least invite me this time 😒

     Official.lixue okay... stop being a baby 🙄

3rachacool omo omo omo felix and j.one are friends 😭

     randomkpopstan @3rachacool its crazy! *squeals*

Official.Hwang oh I was there with seungmin

RealMinnie @Official_LeeKnow I feel sorry for u

     J.one_Official ?

     Official_LeeKnow no reason.

     J.one_Official oh ok

RealMinnie Oh lord save him 🙏🙏

『••✎••』

3rd Pov

Minho ran out of the company as fast as his feet could take him to the cafe, it was as if his life depended on it. He didn't even think he could ever run this fast before.

Gasping for air, he reached the cafe. He frantically searched for Jisung, his head swinging left to right violently. Soon enough his eyes landed on the most beautiful human being he knew existed, and all of a suddenly forgot about his aching feet. Why would anything matter if a literal angel was standing right in front of him? 

"Hi. I'm sorry who are you?" he asked.

'Well, that hurt. But then again why would he know I existed?' Minho thought.

He tried his best to regain his posture and looked up to see his eyes. He gained all the confidence he had in him at the moment and channeled it into a few words.

"H-Hi I'm M-Minho." he stuttered. 

'Good going Minho. You completely embarrassed yourself in front of him.'  Minho deadpanned himself. 

"Well hi Minho, I have to get going now, so can I get through the door?" Jisung asked with an angelic smile on his face.

'How are you so beautiful?' Minho spaced out.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to get going, so can you let me through?" he repeated.

Minho snapped out of his trance and immediately chucked himself out of Jisung's way. His face flushed bright red, and his hands found their way to his face. He covered the blush with his hands feeling immensely embarrassed about the event that just occurred. 

He waddled his way to Felix and whisper-shouted, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING HERE WITH HIM?!?!?!"

"I did ask you remember? You were the one who said no," he stated.

Recollecting today's events he could faintly remember Felix asking him if he wanted to come to the cafe or not. 

'Well, I fucked up.' Minho thought.

"I made a big fool myself in front of him, Felix. I was a stuttering mess," he complained to Felix.

"That's a you problem." Felix pointed his finger towards Minho's chest.

Minho pouted as he walked back to the company. Worried about his crush's first impression of him.

『••✎••』

Jisung was walking back to the studio with a coffee in his hand now. Recollecting who he saw that day. He wore a big mint sweatshirt, with black ripped jeans. Had fluffy brown hair with the cutest pair of eyes he has ever seen. He looked like a lost kitten, and all thought he could only think of one thing.

"Cute," he muttered to himself before getting back to work.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minsung finally met. For story purposes, jisung is taller than minho. The thoughts are in'...' while the dialogues are "...." just wanted to make that clear. That is probably it for today see you tomorrow.

-kei.