7

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

(a/n-silver hair minho is a treat)

Liked by J.one_Official and others

Official_LeeKnow My childhood friend came back and she decided to prank me. So if you were confused about my previous post. It was posted by her as a prank. I'm sorry @J.one_Official if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

comments...

J.one_Official ha no problem. So that's what it was anyway I hope we can be friends.

     Official_LeeKnow yes I do hope we can be friends

Official.lixue you seemed to have calmed down

     Official.CB97 oh, believe me, did you know how much Jisung freaked out

     Official.lixue @J.one_Official ha exposed

     J.one_Official oh come on lix you know I could also expose you    

     Official.CB97 what?      

     J.one_Official nothing..... for now

justleebit how can someone be so cute 😭😭😭🥺🥺

     linolicious idek😭😭🥺🥺😭😭

Realminnie yah! I'm going for coffee wanna come?

     Official_LeeKnow sure I'll be down in a minute     

     Official.Hwang u didn't invite me your boyfriend but u invited your ex 😔

     J.one_Official wait so minho and seungmin dated?

     Realminnie @J.one_Official well technically but it didn't work out so we stayed friends

     Realminnie @Official.Hwang u can come too

     Official.Hwang yay!!!🤩

『••✎••』

Minho dressed casually and got into the elevator to meet Seungmin at the bottom. Well yes, they dated before but now Seungmin's dating Hyunjin and Minho honestly thinks he like someone else. 

They ended up reaching the cafe in a few minutes. Minho pushed open the door and was hit with the fresh smell of the roasted coffee beans. He stood still for a while taking in the refreshing smell and then walked up to the counter.

"Innie can I have the usual?" He ordered. 

"Sure, I'll bring it to you in a minute," Jeongin replied.

"Ting." the door swung open. 

(a/n- you know there are those bells that are above the door in cafes that make a sound whenever it opens) 

There he was again, the same angel Minho saw last time. He wasn't wearing anything fancy just a supreme shirt, with knee-length shorts, and a white Adidas cap. Yet he still managed to look like heaven just walked in. 

Minho stared at Jisung following his every move. Jisung noticed someone was staring at him, he turned to look who it was and he saw the same cutie from last time.

Minho whipped my head so fast that his whole body turned because of the immense force. His face was now flushed a deep shade of red.

"Ughhh why did I embarrass myself again?" Minho mumbled.

"Well, that's probably because you're a whipped fool." Seungmin pointed out.

"You heard that?" Minho titled his head.

"Obviously. I'm like right behind you," Seungmin replied.

"You don't think he heard do you?" Minho pointed towards Jisung

"Probably not. he is quite far from the counter," Seungmin reassured him.

"Minnie how are you always soo cute~" Hyunjin slowly snaked his arms around Seungmin's waist shocking him.

"Ugh. miss me with that couple shit," Minho glowered. 

"Don't be a salty prick. Wait let me just... HAN JISUNG!!" he yelled. Minho's eyes widened in response.

"NO NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" He whisper-shouted at Hyunjin.

Jisung's head turned around as he started walking towards us. 

"Umm do I know you?" he asked.

"No you don't, but my friend lix does," Hyunjin stated.

"You know lix?" Curiosity bloomed in his eyes. 

"They're so beautiful..." Minho misspoke.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Oop cliffhanger yall. Sorry, not Sorry. The next chapter is gonna be mostly words. This is unintentionally becoming a narrative story. Sorry about that. I just find it easier to write a narrative. Finally, I'm happy I'm able to write something that isn't angst. Thanks again for the views, comments, and votes. This was my longest one yet for the book.

-kei.