34

a/n- Happy Jeongin Day! Our baby bread is now toast yall. He still looks like baby bread in the picture tho 😭😭😭😭😭😭

edit 210508- I originally published this on jeongin's birthday

edit- I just noticed I am 3 in 3racha ironic right? also thanks to yall I'm 37 on minsung. Yay! 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

1 month later

Jeongin felt really conflicted about this birthday of his. He was happy, but not for himself. It was the kind of happy when two people you dearly love are happy but not because of you.

The feeling when you're complete because of them but at the same time broken because you're not with them. Not to mention, he didn't like one but two people. And because of that, he's constantly haunted by the fact people will think he's a freak.

Is it even possible to love two people at once? All his friends decided to take him to the bar, and he knew it wasn't a good idea still they made him do it. 

Minho knows, he knows Jeongin liked both of them. He really can't help the younger with anything though, if they both were single he could've at least gone with one of them. Although it will still feel like someone is missing, it is better... enough. It felt like the opportunity was taken away from his hands before he even held it.

The first time Jeongin met them they were already a couple. He still remembered it was the first day of his, the couple had been so nice and considerate when the youngest told them it was his first day. He was pretty sure he messed up both their orders but they still took it. 

Jeongin got up from daydreaming on his bed and got dressed for the night. To say he's concerned about Minho's habits is an understatement. He gets a little wild at times, especially with one person. 

^^ Jeongin's outfit

^^ Jeongin's outfit

Jeongin went to Minho's house, he was with Jisung a lot these days. Although they don't do anything more than cuddle. Minho also did calm down a lot since then, all thanks to Jisung, which was probably the fastest he took to recover. 

Jeongin was grateful for Jisung helping Minho, but those two are oblivious pieces of shit. Like its been 1 whole month, each of them clinging to the other every single day. Yet they still think the other doesn't like them. They kissed for god sake, I mean what kind of kdrama shit is this? 

The youngest called Minho out, he was wearing a slightly oversized black sweatshirt with a white stripe in the middle of it. Jeongin realized he never saw that sweatshirt before but he didn't put much thought into it. 

They went in the elevator and took the ride down, Minho kept on fidgeting.

"What's wrong?" Jeongin asked.

"I'm thinking of confessing tonight," Minho replied.

"If you do then don't drink," The younger said.

"Why not? I won't gain the confidence if I don't drink at least a little." Minho questioned.