8

a/n- Wattpad deleted my draft and now I have to write again. Thank goodness I didn't write too much. Stream HWAA

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"They're so beautiful..." Jisung heard.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that I didn't hear," he asked.

Minho's face shot up as a deep red blush took over his face.

"N-nothing" he stuttered.

'How can he be so cute without doing anything?' Jisung cooed internally.

"Okay. Is there a reason why you called me here?" he asked.

"Oh yes. Minho has something to say to you" Hyunjin said.

'What would Minho want to say?' Jisung frowned.

Minho widened his eye and shot a glare towards Hyunjin. 

"Oh, Hyunjin when did I say that?" Minho said through clenched teeth and a fake smile.

Softly chuckling at Minho's actions, Jisung said, "Well if you don't need me I'll be going to get my coffee."

"Fuck. I forgot about my americano." Minho cursed.

"Why don't we get it together then?" Jisung asked shooting him a smile.

"O-okay" he stuttered while looking at his feet. 

They both walked up to the counter and got their coffees. It seemed that they both knew Jeongin, but since they both come here often it wasn't a big surprise. 

"So Minho, do you know why your friend did that?" Jisung asked.

"My friend? Ah, my friend. Well... you know she just came from Daegu last week. She decided to prank me because it has been a long time since I saw her. Sorry if I inconvenienced you with my post." he explained.

"Oh don't worry. It's all fine." Jisung checked his watch, 'Damn it. I need to get back to the studio. As much as I wouldn't mind staring at him all day, I need to write lyrics.'

I pushed my chair back and Minho looked up at the sudden movement.

"Umm... I have to get going because Chan will kill me if I don't come back in time. I'll... see you later?" Jisung said, making it sound like a question.

He absent-mindedly nodded while still sipping coffee from the iced americano. 

Jisung got up from the chair and started to make his way to the door when he felt something pulling his shirt from the back. He turned to look back.

"C-can I have your number?" Minho asked a little nervous.

'Can you not be soo cute' Jisung was mentally freaking out as he felt a blush creeping up his face. 

'I mean can you see his smol hands clutching onto my shirt looking like an abandoned kitty. I can't handle this much cuteness my uwu machine has physically broken'.  Jisung spaced out

Returning to his thoughts, "Okay. I guess. its ***-***-****" (a/n- I didn't forget this time ^_^)

A big smile grew on Minho's face and Jisung would've run a mile just to see him smile. Then he remembered, he needs to get going. 

"Okay. Text me later I guess," he said while waving to Minho as he slowly made his way to the studio.

『••✎••』

Jisung walked into the studio with a big smile on his face.

"Someone's happy," Chan made a Lenny face.

"What happened?" said Changbin, joining in.

"Just met someone really cute." I casually answered.

"Ooooo~" they said like two middle school girls talking about crushes. 

'Tch. I don't have a crush on him. 

At least not yet.'

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

And there is my first fully written chapter of the story. I just wanted to try what some other authors do for creating suspense. This one was a draft I wrote yesterday. I saw that the chapter became too long so I just moved a part of the story to a different chapter. Well, I'm really excited because seventeen is appearing on the Kelly Clarkson Show. Yall Seventeen is starting to promote in the US. This is a big win for us US carats. And also stream HWAA and can yuqi and shuhua stop killing me. 

edit 210215 - I've just realized how much more attention a written chapter needs 😔 on to the next one 

- kei.