33

a/n- i've got a great motivation to write because I am #1 in fanboy thank you so much 😭😭😭

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minho and Jisung went to the Central Perk only to see Hyunjin flirting with Jeongin. Hyunjin really doesn't realize what he is doing poor Jeongin, he is clearly panicking.

Jisung drags Minho to the counter and Hyunjin finally stops his talking. "Hi, innie, Hi Hyunjin," Jisung said slightly glaring at Hyunjin. Hyunjin got confused but didn't comment on it. 

"Innie can we get two pancakes?" Minho asked him.

"What do you want on them?" he replied.

"Just maple syrup on the side is fine. What about you sungie?" Minho asked Jisung, slightly excited by calling his nickname.

"I'll have the same thing as you, kitten." they both flushed red.

'I need to get used to the nickname.' Minho thought.

"Kitten?" innie whispered.

"Yeah. Kitten," Jisung said in a low voice. He wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, and placed his head on his shoulder.

Minho shivered at Jisung talking so close to his ear. He would be lying if he said he didn't get a little turned on. Then again you can hear it on the 3racha songs too but it's different when he is really here in person.

Hyunjin was visibly getting more confused, "What the fuck is happening?"

"I took him on a date Yesterday," Minho said leaning more into Jisung's back hug.

"I thought I did?" Jisung turned his face to look at me.

"You just picked me up and drove us to the place. I was the one who chose where we were going so that counts as me taking you out." Minho had a smug grin on his face.

"I could disagree, but whatever makes you happy," Jisung said with a smile.

"Thank you, sungie" Minho pecked his cheek and wiggled out of his grip to get their food.

Jisung's eyes widened as he cupped my cheek with his hand, 'Did he just kiss me? Well, it's still on the cheek. But still,'

He felt him wiggle out of grasp, so Jisung quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled Minho to face him. 

"I think you got the wrong place." Jisung bent down a little and placed a finger on his lips.

He got completely red, while Jisung smirked. "Haha, w-what do y-you me-mean?" 

"You know exactly what I mean." Jisung's face getting smugger as the seconds passed.

He pecked Jisung on the lips, was it even a peck? and then he attempted to run away. Jisung caught him by the arm pulled him closer to himself, placed his hand on Minho's waist, and bent down a kissed his soft lips. It was pure and soft and exactly not what Jisung heard last night. Could chanlix give it a break? Thank goodness his kitten didn't hear anything.

"What kind of k-drama shit is this?" a voice spoke from behind them.

They both jumped away from each other.

"Everywhere I go. DO YALL HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!!!" Changbin shouted.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Poor Changbin. why am I making him suffer so much? I've got some plans for the future. This isn't going fast, is it? Imma put more side ships into the spotlight now.

I'm scared I have an interview for a new school tomorrow. I'm afraid I won't do well. Wish me luck especially if they ask me to speak Hindi then let me die in peace.

I deprived of something 

your kisses. hehe

NOW GIVE ME SOME!

-kei.