24

a/n- let's not clown myself this time. Face it head-on. I just can't fucking do it. Okay, let's try. I'm sorry if this is boring I literally have no ideas and now have rely on my improv.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

They reached the cafe, it looked like a cozy place. Although from the outside it wasn't that different from our usual coffee place.

"Why didn't you choose central perk and decided to come here instead?" Jisung asked out of curiosity.

"One. It's a new shop, I like exploring new places. Two. It seems their cheesecake is to die for." Minho explained.

Jisung's eyes widened. "Cheesecake?!"

"You don't like it?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

"Why would I not like CHEESECAKE!? It's the best food to ever exist!" Jisung replied his mouth already watering. 

Not being able to wait, Jisung ran to the door only to bump into someone. He looked down to see who he bumped into instead he got a faceful of fluffy hair.

"Be patient." he heard Minho say from the front.

Realizing Minho was in front of me he immediately backed away, his face flushed a dark red.

"I-I didn't mean t-to d-do that. I-I ju-just was r-really excited." he rambled while panicking.

"Calm down I was joking. I wouldn't mind though." Minho winked at him.

Jisung swears to god his heart burst out of his chest. Getting to his senses he walked into the cafe, the sharp smell of the freshly brewed coffee filled his nose. The ground beans do have a unique smell to them. 

The aesthetic of the cafe was very chic, with the warm brown colors and the yellow lighting. Not many people were present in the cafe just Jisung, Minho, and the barista. Maybe the date was not as bad as Jisung thought it was going to be before. We were at a nice place, Jisung was in front of a cute boy, "Falling for U" by seventeen slowly playing in the background. Everything was perfect.

(a/n- I would die for this to be played in a cafe. You don't know how much I want to hear this play in the coffee shop. Like it's literally the perfect song. It's also the Jihan anthem and me being a jihan stan I'm really happy.)

This wasn't bad at all.

(a/n- that's just for reference but imagine there are those tall tables and tall chairs because I love to sit on those)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(a/n- that's just for reference but imagine there are those tall tables and tall chairs because I love to sit on those)

They choose a spot to sit, it was one of those tables that were tall and had tall chairs to pair with them. 

"Can you get me one venti iced americano and a slice of cheesecake?" Jisung heard Minho ask.

He looked up and responded, "Sure."