12

^^^ Minho's outfit

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minho got ready, he looked in the mirror one last time and started on his way out.

"Where you going?" he heard Felix.

"To caratland," Minho answered.

"Looking like that?" Felix questioned.

"What's wrong with it?" Minho questioned.

"You look like a fluffball," Felix deadpanned

"And?" he said trying to figure out what Felix was trying to say.

"I thought you would go for sexy instead of cute but okay." 

"I'm not going to get a hookup."

"But isn't that place for hookups?"

"Not exactly. no..... at least not only hookups."

"Okay..." Felix said, still suspicious.

『••✎••』

Minho reached Central Perk soon enough, he waited for 5 mins and Chan still didn't come. Getting a little impatient he decided to bring out his phone and text him.

(a/n- I forgot to mention they traded numbers)

Lino

Hiya

I'm here

pick me, pick me, pick me up

Chan

I'm coming.

And did ya have to hurt me like that?

read

『••✎••』

Minho decided to get an Americano while he was waiting because why not? 

Minho slowly saw chan approaching and had to admit, he looked good.

(a/n- ^^ chan's outfit)

"So are you ready to go?" he asked looking at Minho.

Minho didn't know why but Chan seemed a little nervous. But he let it slide. 

『••✎••』

They reach caratland and found decorations everywhere, balloons in every single corner. There was also a cake and a bunch of food. 

"What's happening? why are there decorations everywhere?" Minho asked.

Feeling a little overwhelmed by my surroundings, Minho scooted closer to Chan. Honestly, the guy has a very comforting aura. 

"It's just one of the owner's birthday," Chan explained.

"Oh really? that makes sense I guess... Who's is it?" Minho asked again.

"Seungkwan," Chan replied

"Oh, the main vocalist?" 

"Yes."

"Interesting."

They both went up to Seungkwan and said their wishes. Seungkwan was the sweetest person Minho met. He went in to hug Seungkwan, but he could feel someone boring their eyes at him for hugging Seungkwan too long. He turned to look at Vernon whose previous glare was not replaced with a smile.

After that, they went to the bar. Minho got on the high barstool with a little effort, while chan got on it easily. Chan ordered some drinks for both himself and Minho. Minho didn't actually drink too much, cause he tends to get a little crazy when he's drunk. Or to put in smaller words VERY flirty. So, he tried his best to stay away from drinks. 

"So why did you even start a fan account?" Chan asked.

"One main reason. I was horny," Minho said feeling a little tipsy.

He started laughing really hard, so much that his whole face got red. 

"And I thought I was the hottest in the group," Chan commented.

"Well yes... at first but, I don't know? Jisung just was cuter I guess." Minho agreed.

"Well, I can agree with that,"

"We probably think he's cute in two different ways."

"Probably..."

Chan drank a little more and so did Minho. As Minho kept on drinking he got more free and flirty. 

"Chan have I ever told you how great abs you have?" Minho asked.

"I don't think you have," Chan took another sip of the alcohol. "But I'm well aware of the effect I have on yall. I literally have a stalking account for that." 

"Oh my god, Chan you stalk us?" Minho dramatized. 

"Yes, sir I do." Chan slurred.

"Can I touch them?" Minho asked.

"Touch what?" Chan got confused.

"Your heavenly abs," Minho stated.

"Sure, why not? I'm bored." Chan lifted his shirt.

"Wow..." Minho just marveled for a little while. He went in to touch them, and they were rock solid. 

"How are they so hard?" Minho punched him in the gut.

"Oof, Hey! That hurt." Chan groaned.

"And I thought they were rock solid, what a disappointment." Minho scoffed.

"That's mean." Chan pouted.

They both stayed quiet for a while before breaking into laughter. They had a few more drinks and talked a little more. 

"You know I just remembered, I have something really important to tell." Chan looked up his face a little serious.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Sorry, the update is a little late. I had little inspiration and a ton of homework. And also sorry not sorry about the homework. Minchan is honestly coming for me. Happy birthday, uri boo. 

edit 210313- I finally started editing again yey!

-kei.