23

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minho showed Jisung the destination on his phone being extra careful not to press home. Cause if he did that would just be him horribly exposing himself. And we don't want that, never no. It might happen soon but if he could choose, he'd hide it forever.

"So does Felix really have an obsession for chan's arms or is it just a joke." Minho heard Jisung say.

"Oh, believe me, he ain't lying. He didn't have enough space in his phone for his pictures that he put them in mine. Like even I have to use that space your using for his arms on something else."

"Oh what were you going to use that storage space for?" he asked turning his head towards Minho.

'Shit.' Minho cursed his big mouth.

"I use it for my...........my three cats!" Minho lied.

"You have cats?" Jisung asked, intrigued. 

"I'm offended. But considering you don't know me much, yes I have three cats and they are the cutest."

He didn't exactly lie, he does have a phone filled with pictures of his three cats. It's just not the one he had in his hand at the moment. It's not like he is gonna ask for pictures of them right? 

"Can you show me a picture of them?" Jisung asked, ironically.

'Ha. haha. Life's a bitch, isn't it?' Minho was dead inside. 

"No," he replied bluntly.

"Why tho?" Jisung pouted

"You're obviously going get distracted, and I don't wanna die. I am way too young, and fabulous to die," he said flipping my imaginary long hair.

(a/n-  I want fabulous, that is my simple request, All things fabulous, Bigger and better and best. I loved this song an unhealthy amount)

Jisung chuckled and Minho's heart melted because for the first time he heard it in person. IN PERSON!!!!

"Do you want to play any songs?" Jisung asked

"Sure, why not?" 

Minho opened my phone still careful not to show Jisung the home screen. He gave the cord and Minho plugged it into his phone. I opened my playlist and was about to click play, then remembered that this one was filled with 3racha. So I choose my only other playlist which was the songs I dance to. 

The first song that played was Honey by Johnny Balik. It was a very chill song, the next song played and we both quietly jammed to them. At this time I am very thankful I have a dance playlist because every other is filled with 3racha so...

'Imagine how embarrassing it would be if a 3racha song played.' he thought.

"Jeogiyo noona hokshi namjachingu isseoyo?" Jisung's voice came through the speakers, loud and clear.

'Yep. I jinxed it.' Minho thought.

'OUT OF ALL THE 3RACHA SONGS THAT COULD PLAY ITS THAT ONE?!?!?!?!!!?!??!!?' Minho was having a meltdown right in his brain.

Out of panic, he scrambled for his phone, desperately trying to skip the song. 'WHY ISN'T WORKING!?!?!?!' After what seemed like hours he finally was able to pause the song. 

'Act natural. Act natural. Act natural.' Was he natural? No. Not even a bit.

He sat with one leg near on the seat near his chest, and his left hand touching his right ear. Totally natural.

"So...

...cuffed jeans huh?" he tried changing the subject. Damn, was he desperate. 

"Cuffed jeans?" Jisung asked trying his hardest not to laugh. 

'Do I have to embarrass myself this much? I'm normally the most confident person ever, what happened to me?' Minho asked himself.

"Yes. your jeans are cuffed." Minho acted seriously.

"Is there anything wrong with them?" he asked in return.

"No. not at all. It's just something you don't see every day in this cishet world." Minho explained.

"True." Jisung agreed.

"Now focus on the road. I don't wanna die." Minho mumbled but Jisung heard

"Ay Ay Captain." Jisung directed his attention back to the road and continued driving.

The rest of the drive was silent but thankfully it wasn't awkward for the both of them. 

'Still, though how am I going to survive this date? Why did I get myself in this mess? I should've been happy with the hoodie.' Minho regretted. 

Minho pulled the hoodie over his head trying to hide from the world but he just looked extra tiny. Ha, can this day get any worse?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪🤡🎪

And I thought I was going to do the date chapter finally. Just take this as the calm before the storm. So strap on for the next few chapters. Since I don't have a predefined structure I keep on doing fillers. The next chapter shouldn't be as horrible as the other ones. 

I'm struggling with this date chapter so much. UGHHH!!!

Wish me good luck and I'll try my best.

-kei.