31

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

They all reached the dorms, with Minho still in Jisung's arms. Jisung carried Minho bridal style into the dorm since he was still passed out. The dorm had more lighting than it did outside so Jisung quickly noticed a purple mark on Felix's neck.

'Wait. Already didn't they just meet?' Jisung thought.

He ignored that fact and made his way to his room. He placed Minho on the bed gently and turned around to sleep on the couch. 

Although he stopped because he felt something clutching his sleeve, he turned around to see a small hand on the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'm Cold," he shivered. "Need cuddle."

The older opened his arms. Jisung felt his cheeks heat up but he still got on the bed. His body was like a pole. He didn't dare move, his heart was beating fast against his chest in contrast to Minho who was peacefully sleeping.

'HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN THIS SITUATION?!?!' Jisung panicked.

Minho curled into Jisung's side while the younger turned toward's him making it more comfortable. He inwardly smiled while looking at Minho.

"How did I score such an amazing man?" Jisung mumbled. 

Jisung wrapped his arms around the older's waist pulling him more towards himself. The younger placed his head on top of the older's fluffy hair. Smiling, he slept forgetting about every worry he had.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

short chapter >~<

edit 210505 - Yes, if you're rereading I deleted the chanlix scene it just didn't fit the plot so I deleted it don't worry though I'll try to write something to make up for it :]

-kei.