15

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"I need you to help me ask Felix out." Chan blurted.

"What?!" Minho got confused.

"Exactly what I said." Chan stood by his words.

"Okay. But what do I gain from this." Minho asked.

"3racha album," Chan stated.

"I already have all of them." 

"Wow. Well, what about a signed one?" Chan was genuinely surprised.

"Tempting but not enough."

"Signed poster."

"Believe it or not I already have it."

"I'll take your secret to my grave,"

"I was already expecting it to be necessary, so it doesn't count as something I gain."

"What about J.one's hoodie?" Chan got an idea

"Now we're talking. But give me something else along with it." Minho wouldn't give up

"How about I get you a date with him." Chan finalized.

"And how will you do that?" Minho questioned.

"Well, I'll just say I need to set up a blind date for one of my friends. I'm too lazy to ask anyone else so can you go." 

"Okay. But please don't force him if he doesn't want to. But other than that, we have a deal."

We both shook our hands to seal the deal. He continued drinking and I went to Seungkwan to talk to him again.

"Hi," I said

"Hello," he replied.

"You're the main vocalist of the group right?" Minho asked to confirm.

"Haha yes. I am along with Dokyeom." Seungkwan replied.

"You have a really nice voice." Minho complimented.

"Thank you," said Seungkwan.

"Umm Imma get going now," Minho said slowly getting up from the chair.

"Forgive me for eavesdropping on your conversation but, do you really have a fan account of J.One's," Seungkwan asked.

My eyes widened but I still answered, "Yes. I do."

He squealed, and then we said our goodbyes. He asked me for my number so I gave it to him. I walked back to chan and sat on the barstool.

"Yah! Minho, but how do I ask Felix on a date?" Chan spoke.

"Well, here's the plan."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I literally have no idea where this story is going but it seems to be going in a good direction. Also thanks to yall I'm 1 in instagrams.

I love you. 

mwah

-kei.