37

a/n- Thank you for 3k reads and 300 votes. 🥳

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minho woke up with arms wrapped tightly around his body. He tensed up, scared of who it could be, he then hesitantly tilted his head up to see who it was. He sighed in relief realizing it was just Jisung. He didn't know why, he always felt safe with the younger. Minho snuggled into Jisung's chest feeling the warmth as he felt more comfortable than ever before. Jisung tightened his grip on Minho's waist pulling him closer.

They stayed there for a while until Minho realized that he was still wearing the same thing he wore in the bar yesterday. He shot up from his bed in shock.

"Mmmm kitten whats wrong?" Jisung said in his morning voice. Minho found it surprisingly comforting.

"I was just wondering why you were wearing the same thing you wore yesterday?" Minho paced around the room.

"Well kitten, I have no clue, all I remember was that you were tired. And chanlix went to the dorm to fuck so your house was the only choice." Jisung mumbled still feeling a little sleepy.

"That still doesn't explain why you are wearing the same thing as yesterday." Minho folded his arms giving a judgmental stare.

"Aigoo kitten you're so cute." Jisung cooed.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Minho argued trying to pull away from his grasp.

"Then should I call you hyung?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"You know what? Drop it. It just sounds weird now go back to calling me your kitten." Minho sat back on to his lap, placing his forehead under Jisung's chin.

"Whatever you want then." Jisung held a goofy grin.

"Oh! come on don't be so cheesy." Minho mumbled on to his neck.

"You know you like it." Jisung's lips curling into a smirk.

"You don't know that," Minho sassed, as he felt heat rush to his face.

Jisung cupped his burning cheeks and made Minho look at him.

"What is it master? What can I do for you?" Minho teased, a smirk making its way on to his face.

"Kitten don't tease master." he said in a dominant tone.

"But master~ I'm hungry." Minho pouted.

"You are but I can't cook," he said, trying to look serious but soon failing as he broke out into a big heart shaped smile.

"Well I can but i'm lazy." said Minho.

"I'll try."

"Don't burn my kitchen and we'll be fine."

"Sure.."

"Pick me up," Minho stretched out his hands motioning for Jisung to carry him.

"What?" Jisung stood there clueless.

"Pick me up." Minho repeated.

Jisung picked up Minho from the bed, hooking his hands beneath his thighs after a little struggle. They made their way out of the bedroom.

"Oh come on you're not that weak, I know you work out." Minho commented.

"Well you're not exactly the lightest," Jisung replied under his breath.

"What did you just say?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing, now do you want food?" Jisung asks.

"I'll let it go cause i'm hungry but i'm watching you." Minho narrowed his eyes.

"Baby your always watching me," Jisung smirked at that. Only to get a punch in the shoulder.

"Ow ow careful, you don't want to fall do you?" Minho looked away from Jisung.

"I'm sorry okay? You're perfect." Jisung kissed Minho's cheek. The older blushed i. response mumbling a fine as he buried his face in his hands.

When they reached the kitchen Jisung placed Minho in the counter. As he started making pancakes, Minho looked at his beautiful side profile.

"So kitten do you want to go for dinner today?" said Jisung.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked out of curiosity.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Jisung shot a greasy wink at Minho

"Tch, that's unfair," Minho rolled his eyes.

"Well at least breakfast is ready." he said.

Minho hoped of the counter and they both made their ways to the table, Jisung held our breakfast and placed it on the table.

They were burnt.

"Fuck this shit I'm horrible." Jisung cursed.

"No you're not." Minho consoled him.

"Min don't lie," he said.

"Okay.. you're not the best. But we can always get it from innie."  Minho reasoned.

"Let's go there. I can't eat this excuse of a pancake." he stated dumping the pancakes in the trash.

"Oh thank god." Minho sighed.

Jisung started chuckling, and Minho started chuckling because of him. And then they both started laughing so loud for no reason. Minho was afraid the neighbors would hear, then he remembered he had the whole floor for himself.

'I'm rich i know,' Minho thought to himself.

They went to Central Perk and got some waffles with belgian chocolate. It was heavenly. Everything went perfectly normal if you ignore the fact that Felix came into the cafe with Chan in a leash to get their breakfast.

'I wonder where we are going to day?' Minho thought.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The book's going to end soon.

Also I was  about to put some angst in here but my soft heart didn't let me.

Anyway thank you again for 3k view and 300 votes they really mean a lot to me.

edit 210910- thanks so much for 56k reads and 2k votes they still mean the world to me :)

I love yah mwah mwah ( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥

-kei.