32

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

When Minho woke up, his head was stuffed into a chest. It was suffocating but he felt safe. He soon noticed that there were hands around his waist, holding me very close. The older tilted his face up trying to look at who it was, cause the last time he checked Felix wasn't this strong. 

Jisung was sleeping peacefully, with his cheeks puffed out.

'Aww so cute. I want to take a picture.' Minho thought.

Minho tried wriggling out of his grip, but he only held him tighter. Minho taped Jisung's chest since he couldn't reach anywhere else.

"Umm... Jisung, I need to brush my teeth." Minho's voice was muffled against Jisung's sweatshirt.

"Sorry kitten. I couldn't hear what you said. Could you repeat it?" Jisung said half asleep, not thinking much about what he said.

"Kitten?" Minho mumbled as his face flushed a dark shade of red. He snuggled into Jisung's chest attempting to hide.

His eyes widened as he stepped backward, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that!" he panicked.

"You didn't mean it?" Minho said to himself, disappointed.

"Well, I did. I just wasn't sure if you would be comfortable with it," he said rubbing his nape.

"I like the nickname, sungie." The older smiled.

"Well, then kitten shall we get breakfast?" Jisung asked him.

Minho hummed in response. He pushed the blanket aside suddenly feeling really cold, Jisung must have noticed because he tossed Minho one of his sweatshirts. It was just a plain black one but he was basically drowning in it. Although Jisung's is barely taller than Minho he is definitely more buff. Like, have you seen his arms? 

(a/n- exactly have you seen them?)

(a/n- like, he is sitting so casually but killing me so much 😩😩😩)

He got out of Jisung's bed and wondered where Felix was. He remembered calling Felix to pick him up.

"Yah, Sungie." he called, "Where is Felix?"

Jisung blushed at the new nickname and Minho seemed to notice. He smirked at that. Minho waddled up to him and looked into his eyes.

"Oh, Felix? he is in the living room." Jisung averted his gaze.

He walked forward with one hand on Jisung's sleeves pulling him. 

"What shall we-" Minho started.

They walked up to the kitchen only to see Felix pushed up against the counter with Chan furiously making out with him.

"OH MY GOD!" Jisung said in horror.

"Yay! It finally happened. I thought you'd be simping over each other without telling the other your whole lives. Chan, did it work?" Minho said while clapping his hands with his sweater paws.

"Well you see... the thing is he asked me instead," Chan replied hesitantly.

Minho's jaw dropped, "So you're telling me, Felix asked you first?!!?"

"You don't believe me Minmin?" Felix questioned.

"No, I don't." Minho deadpanned.

"Well it happened so." he humphed.

The new couple left the (chan's) kitchen, "So what do want?" Jisung asked

"What is there?" Minho replied.

"Cereal. Only cereal." Changbin walked to the living room. He went out the door while angrily complaining about something.

"I don't want cereal though." the older looked back and pouted at Jisung.

Jisung gave in, "Okay let's go out to eat."

"Yay!" Minho jumped up and down in excitement.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Sorry for not updating yesterday. And I'm not gonna clarify who is dom and sub cause even I'm confused. Here you go a fluffy chapter. They are a switch period.

Okay, I really like the nickname kitten okay, be it I'm calling someone else kitten or someone calling me kitten. I really like the nickname ion know why.

 I really like the nickname ion know why

I am hungry

I haven't had my breakfast and my lunch break doesn't start until 2 😩😩😩

update: I ended up having lunch in class 🤡🤡🤡

edit 210506 - did you have to hurt me with a iz*one gif past me?

-kei.