36

a/n- ^^^^ how did they know women in suits are my weakness also... 

 #2 on chanlix...

WHAT THE FUCK! THE FUCK HOW IS IT SO FUCKING HIGH! BITCH WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE TO DESERVE THAT HUH?!?!!!?!!! DJNFALSHBDAKSJFADNKVBD KSLFRAWOEISDVLJCX 

AAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHH!

ahem lets get to the story

I tried. I tried. I've never done this before. no, I ain't writing smut but it gon get a little steamy. 

⚠️ mature content

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

previous night with minsung

"Aww is my squirrel blushing?" Minho slurred with a slight smirk on his face.

"No." Jisung shook his head as he backed up, still dazy from the alcohol.

Minho kept on taking steps one by one. He placed his tiny hand on Jisung's chest.

'Ah, nice distraction' Jisung thought.

"Aww your h-hands are so small and cute." he held the older's hand marveling at it while cursing himself for stuttering.

"Yeah they're small," he retracted his hand and he moved close to Jisung's ear. "Imagine how cute it would look wrapped around your hard and dripping cock?" 

He placed his hand right on Jisung's crotch, giggling. Jisung felt his pants tightening from the slight pressure and closeness.

"Oo~ someone's excited," Minho whispered playfully while faintly palming his erection. The older started pushing the younger slowly back.

"Hmm, and who's fault is that?" Jisung hummed. 

Minho sat on Jisung's lap dangerously close to his erection, the older's legs on each side of him. He slowly rolled his hips against his thighs.

Jisung's eyes widened, "What are you doing?"

"Just a little fun. Do you want to?" he gave a small smirk and I noded. 

He then cupped the younger's jaw and looked at him straight in the eyes. Jisung looked back at Minho with a smirk matching the other. Minho then pulled him forward kissed his lips with his soft and plushy ones.

His were addictive, Jisung snaked his arms around the older's waist and pulled him closer to himself. Minho smirked into the kiss licking into Jisung's mouth deepening it. Minho runs his fingers through Jisung's dry hair. 

Minho parted from his lips, "Why do you dye your hair so much?"

Jisung chased for Minho's lips while replying, "Chan's hair is worse, now kiss me again."

Jisung took the other's chin and brought them down to his lips, picking up from where they left off. Minho took his hands away from Jisung and pulled the latter's hands onto his waist. The younger dropped his hands down to Minho's hands squeezing it a little. Minho moaned into Jisung's lips, licking deeper.

They parted their lips, gasping for air, and they just admired the view in front of him. Minho had slightly teary eyes and swollen lips. Jisung attacked his milky white collar bones sucking against the soft skin. Minho let out soft gasps and whimpers as the younger continued making marks against his collarbones.

"Ji~" he moaned out.

Jisung hummed in response, as he part his lips from Minho's collarbones. Looking at Minho's half-closed eyes, "What else do you want kitten?" Jisung's mind still buzzing from the alcohol. 

"UGH SLEEP!!" Minho shouted all of a sudden.

Jisung cracked into fits of laughter, "Baby that was so random," he said wiping the tears that came from the laughter. 

"I'm pretty sure I'm drunk so leave me alone." the older slurred.

"Should we go to your home then." he asked with a shit-eating grin plastered on his fame. 

"Yes!" cheered Minho throwing both his arms in the sky, "but wait... aren't you drunk too?" he tilted his head.

"I honestly have no idea," Jisung's grin still shining just as brightly on his face.

"Ugh, stop smiling so brightly. I cant see." Minho slapped his palm over Jisung's face.

"Owie, that hurt." Jisung pouted.

"Owie? are you a kindergartener?" Minho gave him a look.

"I thought we were going to my house..." Jisung remembered.

"No. It was my house, lets go." Minho got off Jisung's lap and started dragging him out of the club.

"Do you think we made too much noise?" Jisung hesitantly asked.

"Eh its a club, I'm pretty sure people have heard worse." Minho slung a hand around Jisung's shoulders, while Jisung wrapped his arm around Minho's waist. 

As they continued walking, Minho ended up sleeping while he still had his arms around Jisung. Jisung picked him up and carried him all the way to Minho's penthouse. Once they finally reached Minho's bed they both passed out in each others arms.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Did you know how much I cringed while writing that? that is probably the most intimate thing I wrote. I swear to imagine it is much easier than putting it into words. 

edit 210312- so I did cringe, i thought I was a rock... its still better than i can do now

edit 210909- yup good thing I decided to rewrite this that was way too much cringe for me to handle 🤡

anyway we are getting a solo album from JUN! can you believe that? He went from just whispering "Slip into the diamond life! Uh." in their first song to being the first one of them to have a solo album. I'm so proud 😭 I haven't even been a carat for a year and they made the biggest impact in my life. 

 -kei.