Epilogue

Three years later

"Chaeyoung-ah, come back please" Seokjin called after the toddler.

"No" shook her head the little girl and continued her baby steps on the stand.

"She just wants to pet Yeontan" Jimin smiled at the man and raised the girl into his lap so she could reach the pet in Taehyung's arms.

"Why did you have to bring a dog to a handball match to begin with?" the businessman massaged the base of his nose, making his wife place a hand on his knee.

"Don't bother your brother, this hall is huge and Yeontan is the team's favorite pet. He'll bring luck."

Yugyeom turned around from the row under them and grimaced.

"The problem is that the members actually eat that up, but Gukkie just made them believe that Yeontan is lucky because he wants to play with him, and mum doesn't let us have one too."

"I told you that you would get a dog, we just have to plan everything out first" the dark-haired woman turned to her son. "Where will it eat? Where can it sleep? What breed should it be?"

"To assure you, we understand it" Seokjin put a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Ever since we bought him, it's like we have a hundred dogs, not one. And beside a two-year-old? It's a complete nightmare."

"Yeontan doesn't even go out of our room" Taehyung spoke up grumpily.

"Only when you do. So, he's constantly running around somewhere."

"Come on, he loves him, he's just stressed" Jisoo tried to settle the argument. "Chaeyoung keeps climbing out of her bed at night and we can't sleep because of it. We can't let her fall down the stairs or let her near something sharp or leave her to sleep on the cold floor."

"So, we have to get up about six times every night to put her back in her place."

"I've been sleeping better than ever lately" a cheery voice interrupted, making the group look up. On the high stand, Yoongi and Hoseok was getting near, packed with food from the cafeteria. The producer dropped a bag of sweets in his brother's lap, then put a circular lollipop in the little girl's hand, then pecked her head.

"I'm overly delighted about that. And about you feeding my daughter with pure sugar too."

"Anyway, he's being honest, I can't even remember a time when we couldn't sleep through the whole night" said Hoseok, the grinned. "At least not because of something like this."

Jimin grimaced. He really didn't want to know this.

"But you don't have a two-year-old in your house..."

"Hyung, we have sixteen children in our house currently" Hoseok laughed. "And I only don't count Jimin in because he's always at the other house."

"Hey!" the boy jerked his head up angrily, but the candy bulging out through his cheek only proved the other.

From the crowd gathering on the steps Namjoon and Lisa appeared hand in hand.

"What are they so happy about?" the doctor asked.

"Jimin would like to disagree that he's a child" Hoseok grinned and ruffled the other's silver hair, who pulled back grumpily to that.

"Good joke" laughed Namjoon. "What is Tannie doing here?"

"Watching the match" answered Taehyung.

"Right" the man sighed. "Dear, wouldn't you like a pillow? These chairs seem uncomfortable."