3. Chimmy

Recommended song:

Jungkook was frozen to the marrow while he walked down to the basement, but for his despair, it was almost as cold there as on the icy streets.

Kicking his black boots off he walked to the heather to put his wet socks next to it.

"Hey! You!" he whistled to a boy that was the nearest.

"Y...Yes?" looked the kid fearfully at him.

"Bring me a pair of clean socks. "

The little boy dashed away, while Jungkook contentedly sat down to a chair, trying to warm up a little.

"Ya! Bring me a beer from the refrigerator" sat down Lisa across him, throwing her booted feet onto the table.

"Go and get one yourself" raised his eyebrow Jungkook.

"Do you want to get hit?" raised her fist up the girl, making a punching move towards the boy.

"Do you want me to cut your throat in your sleep?"

"You are too amateur for that, brat..."

"Should we bet? Do you want to know how I would do it?"

A bottle of beer landed between the two on the table.

"No arguing" scolded them Hoseok warningly.

"Jeez, come on! Somebody must teach the youngster a lesson..." Lisa puckered her lips, as she started to play with one of his blonde locks.

"It's Christmas, okay? Peace" smiled the leader of the kids.

"I can't believe, since how many years are you feeding us with this bullshit?! I'm not even surprised your nickname is Hope..." rolled her eyes Lisa.

"Since too long. Nobody takes this anymore" agreed the younger.

"Gukkie, you were listening to my stories excitedly when you were younger just as the kids now."

"Jungkook" corrected the teen the other.

"If you say so" took a sip from his beer Hoseok. "Anyways, where is Jimin?"

"He didn't get back yet."

"It's almost ten o'clock at night" furrowed his eyebrows Hoseok.

Jungkook only shrugged.

"It's a shame, he is going to miss the tale reading."

"I think he knows that book in and out already..."

"Well, I hope nothing happened. Maybe his problem is that you kicked him off of you this morning?"

"He shouldn't sleep on me" shrugged his shoulders Jungkook. "I hate when others touch me."

"Okay, but he didn't do it on purpose. He was asleep, you know."

"Still, he did it. I don't care about Jimin nor his bullshit. I am more interested in that I asked for those motherfucking socks like ten minutes ago! Where are they?!" changed the boy his tone into shouting at the end of the sentence.

The previous little boy returned running, with a pair of black socks.

"Okay, these will do" grimaced Jungkook, as he took them. "You can go."