6. Home Invasion

1/20

It was Friday morning and I got out of my bed with the loudest yawn ever. I stretched my arms all the way out and cracked my back. I sighed in relief. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I laughed at myself. When I saw my hair I totally thought it looked just like Anna's in the movie Frozen. God, I loved that movie.

I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I put my hair into two French braids and went back into my bedroom. I picked out my banana shirt and a pair of shorts. They were short but not butt short, I hated those. I put on a pair of black vans.

After I was done getting dressed I grabbed my phone and walked down into the kitchen. My dad was already downstairs drinking his coffee. He looked at me and I smiled. "Good morning dad", I said.

"Morning sweetheart", my dad said smiling. "When you come home today I won't be here because I am going to a job interview."

"Okay cool. What is the interview for?"

"A news reporter, I get to tell all of the news about Captain Man and Kid Danger", my dad said then sipped his coffee.

I thought about Henry and Captain Man. "That sounds awesome. Do you mind if I have a few friends over while you're gone?"

"Sure, why not." I smile at him and say thank you.

"I have to go dad", I say getting up from the stool at my island.

"Okay, have a nice day at school", he says waving to me.

I grab my backpack and penny board and walk outside. I threw my penny board and skated to school.

When I got to school I walked in and saw Henry talking to Charlotte at his locker. I walk over to them and smile. Every time I saw Henry it made me think about the kiss we had after I saved his butt. "Hey guys", I say.

"Hey Bree", Charlotte and Henry said.

"So my dad said I could have some friends over after school...do you want to come over?"

"Sure that sounds fun", Charlotte said.

"Yeah cool", Henry said smiling. He looked like he was about to blush for some odd reason, but then his face turned back to normal.

~Henry's Point of View~

Aubree invited us to her house after school today. I really wanted to hang out, but I was afraid that Ray would need my help. I didn't want to bail on her. I mean, she already knew my secret but still...friends don't just run off all the time. Plus Ray wanted to give her a job and I didn't know when that was gonna happen. It's been 3 days and he hasn't asked me to bring her in yet.

I really like Aubree. She is a really good friend, and she's sweet, and awkward, and...EW Henry what are you saying? Man up Man!

School was over and Aubree and I skated to her house while Charlotte just walked. Charlotte didn't ride, nor own a skateboard. Bree beat me again, and I was determined to beat her at least once while racing.

"Do you guys want something to eat or drink?" Bree asked as.

"Yes! I'm starving...the school should really give you more for lunch", I said.

Charlotte just shook her head and sat on the couch. She immediately took her phone out and started looking something up on the internet.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her.

"Um...nothing, just school...research", Charlotte said. I knew she was lying, it was pretty obvious.

Bree came over with chocolate chip cookies and milk. I freaked out and immediately snatched one off of the plate.